www.kikilarue.com / Seller doesn't provide discount. Problems with delivery as well

1 1603 Hart StSouthlake, TX, United States Review updated:

I ordered dress from the website www.kikilarue.com. It was shown that the dress had 30% discount. When I proceeded to pay, there wasn’t any discount at all. I paid, but contacted the seller. This jerk told me that they would return money back, ‘coz there was some technical problem. After that this jerk didn’t reply. As well as I still haven’t received my dress. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller.

Da
May 12, 2015

Comments

• Ki
      25th of Sep, 2015

Hello! We received a notice of this complaint and would love to handle the issue as soon as possible. If we offer discounts, we offer them with discount codes that you provide at checkout. Discount codes are not automatically applied due to the different ones that we have! Once you login to your account, you are able to then enter the discount code at checkout and receive your discount. If you would have contacted our offices and asked for a manager, we could have solved this as soon as possible. If you never received your dress, we also do as much work with the post office as we can in finding the location of your package, but packages do come with insurance and you can simply file a claim with the post office for your missing package. We have a 97% satisfactory rate on our customer service and stand strongly behind our employees. If you need any further help, we would love to get this fixed! Feel free to call our office at (817) 421-3643. Thank you!