www.kidcoutureboutique.comNo news from the seller

1 Review updated:

I ordered coat for daughter from the company www.kidcoutureboutique.com. I placed order and paid for it and for the delivery as well. After that the seller didn’t provide any confirmation info, he didn’t communicate with me. I have no idea what to think, so I hope that maybe someone has the same problem and can advise me something useful. Thanks.

Wh
Dec 27, 2014

Comments

• Ki
      Mar 03, 2015

Hi, this is the owner of Kid Couture Boutique. I have no idea of what you are referring to and would love to advise on your issue but unfortunately there are no orders in my records with your name associated nor any email inquiries from you regarding this issue. If you choose to inquire about your alleged order via complaint boards instead of the customer service contact email on our website we can address it here. Which coat did you purchase? What is your order number? If you wish to contact me through our business email you may email me at [protected]@kidcoutureboutique.com. Thank you.

Jun 29, 2015

Same happen to me after she took your money, she never send your order-never buy from kidcoutureboutique again