www.kesaronline.com / He got nothing from these scammers

34/37, 1 st Floor, West Patel Nagar, New Delhi, India Review updated:

My brother ordered suit from the company www.kesaronline.com. The company simply fooled him, ‘coz they took money and provided completely useless info. After that no communication, no order and no refund. The company is real ###, so better avoid these jerks. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

Si
May 20, 2015

Comments

• Ke
      22nd of May, 2015

Just now, while surfing on net, I found this complaint forum post. I am very much sure that you a competitor of mine and affraid of our services. You are trying to defame us by putting such post, but be assured that you cant confuse our customers, because our customers are always super impressed with our products quality, most competitive price and award winning after sales services n customer support. This is a bad idea to compete, lets play fair game and beat each other with quality service n win customers. I am contacting this website to check your IP and going to file defamation case against you. All our real customers get order number, invoice from us, and debit note from your bank through which you made the payment. If you are our customer post all those details here and we will refund 100% payment paid by you immediately. We know that our customers are always happy with us and they never get such situation, where they are not getting solution from us and they have to go to such forums. Its really ridiculous, we will not spare you.

Also, People are not fool.. Two complaints posted on this page with 2 names, but actually both are posted by same person. Here is the proof " Read following sentences, which proves language in both complaint is same/similar.
    1) "provided completely useless info" ---------- 1a) "I got the confirmation info"
    2) "so better avoid these jerks" --------------- 2a) "so beware and better avoid these jerks."

• Sh
      10th of Aug, 2016

hey Anita, reply my email and come to live chat as no reply and your guys contact details are hopeless. My order taking so much time, as a customer i think all bad reviews are real and your guys are just fooling everyone!! REPLY ME ASAP OR ELSE I WILL LODGE COMPLAINT to consumer board!!