www.kesaronline.com / 2 months and still no delivery

1 34/37, 1 st Floor, West Patel NagarNew Delhi, India Review updated:

I purchased Indian dress from the company www.kesaronline.com. I got the confirmation info, and it was mentioned that the delivery would take 20-30 days. It was strange, but I decided to wait simply. Afterwards, I waited 2 months and still my order was in process. The seller didn’t reply. I tried to reach online chat agents, but it seemed that they simply didn’t exist. The worst company and awful attitude towards customers so beware and better avoid these jerks.

Fi
May 15, 2015

Comments

Ra
  16th of May, 2015

I am Agree with you . Before 3 Month buy an Anarkali suits but Do'nt delivered suits or not refund amount.
Kesaronline.com is the Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Company in India./..

Je
  18th of May, 2015

Yes I am also Agree With you...kesaronline Cheapest fraud Fraud Fraud Company in India

ordered a dress from this website january 2nd. They charged my credit card right away but it is now march 27th
and I still have not received my order. The customer service phone number is out of service...Do not
buy from this website it is a scam...kesar online fraud website...

So
  23rd of Jul, 2015

i have recently bought from this website. they are liars and fraud I agree. they lied about the delivery dates and fraud because their pictures on website and the real items are so different.
customer service is so bad. no response to the complain i emailed...hence trying to do reviews to see if i can get their attention

Ad
  17th of Nov, 2015

I have order dress from kesaronline last month . Delivery date was 4th Nov..till now I haven't get any proper response from them..Delay in delivery reason given by them is quality control has not approved my dress...lol and later festive season excuse...till now I haven't get any proper response neither on delivery date nor on refund policy..They are just fooling around...Kesaronline is not at all recommended...