www.kesaronline.com / 2 months and still no delivery

May 15, 2015
34/37, 1 st Floor, West Patel Nagar
New Delhi
I purchased Indian dress from the company www.kesaronline.com. I got the confirmation info, and it was mentioned that the delivery would take 20-30 days. It was strange, but I decided to wait simply. Afterwards, I waited 2 months and still my order was in process. The seller didn’t reply. I tried to reach online chat agents, but it seemed that they simply didn’t exist. The worst company and awful attitude towards customers so beware and better avoid these jerks.

A  16th of May, 2015 by
I am Agree with you . Before 3 Month buy an Anarkali suits but Do'nt delivered suits or not refund amount.
Kesaronline.com is the Fraud Fraud Fraud Fraud Company in India./..
A  18th of May, 2015 by
Yes I am also Agree With you...kesaronline Cheapest fraud Fraud Fraud Company in India

ordered a dress from this website january 2nd. They charged my credit card right away but it is now march 27th
and I still have not received my order. The customer service phone number is out of service...Do not
buy from this website it is a scam...kesar online fraud website...
A  23rd of Jul, 2015 by
i have recently bought from this website. they are liars and fraud I agree. they lied about the delivery dates and fraud because their pictures on website and the real items are so different.
customer service is so bad. no response to the complain i emailed...hence trying to do reviews to see if i can get their attention
N  17th of Nov, 2015 by
I have order dress from kesaronline last month . Delivery date was 4th Nov..till now I haven't get any proper response from them..Delay in delivery reason given by them is quality control has not approved my dress...lol and later festive season excuse...till now I haven't get any proper response neither on delivery date nor on refund policy..They are just fooling around...Kesaronline is not at all recommended...

Kesaronline Logo Kesaronline