www.KeepOffer.comThey have problems with delivery and refund

1 Review updated:

People, be aware and better don’t order from the company www.KeepOffer.com. I ordered laptop from them, but these ### didn’t deliver my order within 6 weeks. I went to the website and cancelled my order, but the seller didn’t reply to my emails and didn’t provide any confirmation. Also they didn’t provide money back. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

Ap
Feb 18, 2015

Comments

• En
      Sep 12, 2011
    10 W-U-S - Fraud Committed
    10 W-U-S
    China
    wholesale-sale.us

I Ordered a Philips 46PFL7705D/F7 LED 46" TV for $636.80 with Free Shipping and never received the Product after sending a Western Union Money Tranfer. This was ordered August 22, 2011 and the order was confirmed September 6, 2011. They received the transfer and was paid on September 8, 2011 at 2:20:31 EST. This company offers DJ equipment, computers, TV's and more! This company is from No. 88 Gongye Road, Nanyang, China 473000. Some of the Names inlude 10 W-U-S, Keepoffer.Com, 10 Oversale, www.over-wholesale.com, Superelec.com and many more!!! Have an on-line Chat service represented by Grace & Angela and has numerous similar sites that fall under the pretext as being a international wholesale corporation. They ask you to make an order with them then they request a Western Union or Money Gram Transfer. After they receive the transfer they stop e-mailing you and never respond again! They claim to have various highend products at low prices but you are never shipped anything once the have your money! BUYER BEWARE!!! FRAUDULANT WEBSITES!!!