www.justfly.com / the company took 4 charges and 2 of them weren't refunded

United States Review updated:

I have purchased 3 tickets for family vacation from www.justfly.com. After I indicated my credit card, it turned out that the company has taken 4 charges, and 3 of them didn’t go through. But these charges, which didn’t go through were pending, and I thought that they would refund them, but nothing has happened. I have spent a lot of time to return this sum, but unfortunately this company didn’t want to return my money.

• Ccastaneda's Response, Oct 16, 2017

copies of statements are attached

Re
Dec 11, 2015

Comments

• Cc
      Sep 10, 2018
    JustFly - Two charges were processed on two different debit cards for one - one way ticket for Dec 1, 2017 flight LAX to Cancun
    Atascadero
    California

The two charges were on 10/4/17: 1) Union bank debit card for $154.68
    2) Coast Hills Fed. Credit Union $154.68

Just fly booking number 074-834-622 Person: David A Guzman this is my cousin. I would like the Union Bank debit to be credited $154.68. I do want this one way ticket to remain active to depart 12/1/2017.

I have copies of the charges

• La
      Sep 11, 2018
    JustFly - Justfly
    Temecula
    California

Our flight was changed and we were NOT notified.. We want refunded $80.00 in cab fare and a hotel room of $150.00 I have receipts Date was October 20, 2017

• Am
      Oct 28, 2018
    JustFly - Hidden fees and poor customer service

Website does not explain fees for fees and unable to use booking discount. When talking to customer service, suggest price holding. When realizing there was an unadvertised fee, I called back and was told there nothing they could do and she hung up on me. Very poor service and very unhappy!!