[Resolved] www.ishopcandy.com / Seller avoids me and no idea where the order is

I placed the order on the website www.ishopcandy.com April. After that I immediately got the confirmation and email address was a little bit strange. I tried to contact them, but no one replied to my emails. After a month, I haven’t received my order. I was sick of waiting and that the seller didn’t reply. I wonder if there are people, who faced the same problems. Maybe you can advise me something useful.

• Resolution statement

www.ishopcandy.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Ic
May 20, 2015

Comments

• Is
      27th of May, 2015

What's the order number and what's your real name? Will you respond with that? Probably not, because you are lying. Stop trying to ruin the reputation of our business. You can't produce proof of what you're saying because there is no order number. Every single order on iShopCandy is fulfilled within 1 business day of placement.

Here's something useful we can advise: stop lying on the internet to harm businesses that are actually legit. I work extremely hard to make sure all of our customers are happy and unless you can provide proof of what you're saying (note to reader: trust us, she won't!), my next step is to try to dispute this review to be removed from this website.

• Is
      27th of May, 2015

Also, we are not "a seller" we are a company.