[Resolved] www.intelius.com / unauthorized charges!
These # suckers allowed another company, www.privacymattersidentity.com, to use my credit card number to charge my credit card account for a membership to privacymattersidentity.com without my authorization. www.privacymattersidentity.com stated that there was a pop up that by clicking on it, I accepted a membership through privacymatters.com but that it was done in agreement with www.intelius.com..
Kind of funny how this is supposed to be a company specializing in background checks in order to discover criminal history... that is pretty [censored]in criminal themselves if you ask me...
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Intelius Customer Care's Response, Nov 05, 2009
It sounds like you have accepted a third party company’s offer that is advertised on the Intelius website. If you no longer wish to be enrolled in that third party company’s service, please call 888-445-2727 Monday – Friday 4:30am – 9:00pm PST. We will be more than happy to assist you.
More www.intelius.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Intelius - stop billing me 
- [Resolved] Intelius People Search - www.intelius.com - intelius - beware it's a rip-off! 
- [Resolved] Int*intelius Sb - I was charged and have no idea what that is 
- Ino*intelius.com / Sb - repeated unauthorized charges 
- [Resolved] Intelius - scam 
- Intellius - website for locating information
- Intelius - charges to my paypal account
- Intelius - three different charges posting to my bank account
- Intelius - scam!!! they are stealing my money!!!
- Intelius - complaint