www.insiders secrets guide.com / MY MONEY - you charged my visa

Master St. PottstownPottstown, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 610-220-5021
YOU CHARGED MY VISA AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I ORDERED, AND YOU DON'T HAVE A LIVE PERSON TO TALK TO, JUST A RECORDING, WHAT A SCAM!

yOU BETTER NOT CHARGE MY CARD AGAIN.

Comments

Ji
  18th of Dec, 2008
you people are scam artists! give me my money back, I don't want ANYTHING you have...DO YOU UNDERSTAND1
Ka
  29th of Dec, 2008
This is exactly what happened to me! I have requested my Money back also!

I have had to deal with TWO scams today. Seems to be a disease!

Kay
Vi
  30th of Dec, 2008
I did not order any thing from you people, and I would like for you to take my name or account or what ever you got from who I did purchase from, off your list and do not charge my account again, I did not give you permission to charge on my account. I called the number on my charge card account and the recording gave me this website, to talk to a customer service person, and that has not happen, so I have notify my charge account company, that you are not to charge on my account again. Regards Mrs Vickie Reynolds
Ch
  7th of Jan, 2009
I have been lucky. I ordered the Wu Yi Tea which was advertised on major news stations, discussed on Oprah, etc. Sounds good, wanted to try it. Got the free box, I think, and then received a package of 3 months supply! It is supposed to be sent one at a time so I can cancel when I want to.

Heard from a friend who did the same thing and got about 14 charges on her credit card from other companies. Quickly checked ours and fortunately only have two so far.

Wu Yi Tea, you have just ruined your reputation. I'm not sure if your product is any good or not, but nobody should order from your company when pull off this type of crap. Go to your local Health Food store. I know mine has all the things being advertised, I can trust them and they're much cheaper.

Got to get back to confronting these other bloodsucking companies.

Chris McDowell