Closed
Health & Beauty

www.influenster.com / The rep promised to give me job, but he stopped to communicate

Po Nov 21, 2014 Review updated:

I filled the form on the website www.influenster.com. They offered to write reviews about the different things and items, and after that they promised to pay for this so-called job. I applied and waited for the email from the rep, but I haven’t received it. I sent them several enquiries and asked what I needed to do, but they simply ignored me and I have no idea what measures to take now. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.

Comments

• Ju
      Aug 20, 2018
    Influenster - Shipping To Europe
    Swieqi
    Malta

To whom it may concern,
    Regarding the Voxboxes, I was wondering if Influenster has started shipping VoxBoxes to Europe (Malta) for free... or is it still in the process since the company is expanding ? If not will I still be able to qualify for one and if possible pay the shipping ?
    Best Regards,
    Justyne

• Al
      Aug 20, 2018
    Influenster - help

hello, I don't mean to complain but I have been on influenster for over a year and swear I have not gotten even 1 vox box even though I do all the snaps.

• Re
      Aug 21, 2018
    Influenster - halloween Mega Box Winner
    toronto
    Ontario
    Canada

Hi there i had won your halloween contest back in October 2017 i have not yet received my megabox i tried contacting influenster on instagram no reply. I was wondering why i have no yet received anything.