www.inest.co.uk / CROOKS

1 Leeds, England, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom Review updated:

The 'company' is run by a Mr Sajid Hussein, the address given is 99 Birmingham Road, although it is possibly no 95 Birmingham Road (a flat), West Bromwich B70 6PX.

This lying, conniving, cheating fraudster has a track-record of being taken to court, and having to pay up, plus court costs.

Given that about 98% of people who have dealt with this vile lump of human excrement have been ripped off by either of the companies that he runs, it is probably a wise move to 'out ' him via one of the many British Television companies that excel in this kind of fraudster highlighting.

I strongly urge all consumers who have been ripped off by this slimeball to contact their local tv station, or press, and let us see what we can do about this escapee from the craphouse.

As you can probably guess, I am not happy with this lump of pig vomit.

Comments

• In
      6th of Nov, 2009

Totally agree with the comments bythe poster above as regards inest.co.uk

I got ripped off with two purchases I made, one for about £30 for a pair of headphones and the second for a DVD player/recorder I ordered a couple of days after ordering the headphones for which I paid over £180 :-(

Neither items ever arrived, the contact phone number give on the inest.co.uk website is an automated answerphone where you can't leave a message and emailing this company...well, they DO actually replay after about 2 weeks, give you lies about moving premises, promise they WILL deliver your goods, bit absolutley NOTHING happens after that.

Luckily, with paying by credit card I was able to get the funds back (£180+) for the DVD Recorder as it was over £100 but I couldn't claim back for the headphone order from my Credit Card as it was under £100.

My advice - stay away from inest.co.uk and spread the word to everyone you know so this piece of ### gets his comeuppance is ann is stopped from trading once and for all.

• Co
      3rd of Mar, 2010

I ordered a DAB/CD Player. It did arrive but when it arrived it did not work. I was a little dubious when a third party took the money. I telephoned the no. given in Birmingham only to find out that it was an innocent householders number. I then found the mobile number and phoned that. I was told to post the item back and they would either reimburse me in full or send me a replacement. They would also pay postage. I did this as requested. No reimbursement/replacement received. I telephoned again to be told they had received my return but not dealt with it yet owing to their IT system being "down". They also said they had dismissed their engineer as his work was faulty. Still no reimbursement two months down the line. Mr Hussein has now responded to my email and asked for further information ie what postage did I use etc. I know I am going to get "ripped off" and never see my money again (which is less than other's have paid £45.00). However why should these people be allowed to get away with this, you buy things in good faith. How can we get him "shut down"?

• Ia
      28th of May, 2010

I ordered an MP3 player costing £29.28 from this company (10th October 2007). The goods were never dispatched and despite protracted representations to Trading Standards nothing was done about this company. How can they get away with it? Why does the trading standards system not work?

Coral Fallon.

I notice you didnt bother to update this page once your money had been received back...

28th of May, 2010

Please contact me at [protected]@inest.co.uk if you have any issues regarding a purchase from our website.
    Alternatively, you can use the online enquiry form here:- http://www.inest.co.uk/feedback.asp
    Lastly, you can call 07984 348 659(UK T-Mobile) and we will endeavour to help you with your enquiry.
    Thanks.

15th of Jan, 2011

Don't use this company. Seriously! They WILL rip you off. I returned a faulty in car DVD player. It only worked for half a day so was obviously patched up in readiness to fail. Since returning it on 12th Dec 2010 I have had non reply from the email address above, having sent many emails. I raised a dispute with iNest via my Credit card company who were aware of the company and its reputation. It is now 15th Jan 2011. Thanks i Nest for your Christmas spirit. I had a fantastic Christmas and could not give two [censored]s about dishonest people like you. You will receive your comeuppance!

• Li
      19th of Sep, 2011

I have also ordered non-arriving goods. I have contacted Sagepay and my credit card providers. I will recover my money if I have to drive to Birmingham and camp out to get it. This company should be shut down. Crooks are crooks

• Mo
      29th of Nov, 2011

I have also fallen for the lies from this company, I have tried to contact them on many occasions but have had none of my calls or emails returned. I ordered a Freeview Recorder in good faith on the 24th October (site did not state this was out of stock ) so assumed that it would be with me in the stated 5 days. Nothing happened, I left it a bit longer and then noticed they had taken my money on the 15th November. This looked hopeful and inest sent an email on the 18th saying it had been sent by 1st class post., to date this has not arrived. I have tried to contact the company by various means but have not received any reply to my requests. I have sent strongly worded emails but still no reply. Reading the above messages all I can say is that I wish I had checked this company before I had ordered as it seems this rip off merchant is still up to his tricks. Why he is still able to trade is above me and I think the suggestion of reporting this piece of ### to others ie the television and papers is a good idea, I will also be seeking advice from Trading Standards and the Courts for resolution. He should not be able to get away with stealing peoples hard earned money.

• Ne
      30th of Jul, 2012

Dont forget, that even if under £100 by debit or credit card you can get the bank to "chargeback" if you never receive or the goods are faulty, do not be fobbed off by credit card companys who say they cannot do anything that is less than £100, if you havnt received the item or it is not as stated, then it is fraud.

6th of Aug, 2012

Trading Standards have once again tackled Inest and promised they would not be allowed to continue trading as they had been ----- which is basically fraudulently! We will see if Trading Standards are effective in dealing with them.

• Ra
      13th of Aug, 2012

Glad I just found this website! I was about to order some goods from inest.co.uk and have decided not to risk it. Thought it was a bit odd to have someone call back on a mobile to take payment. Glad I had problems with my payment going through now so I couldnt complete the transaction.

• Ta
      13th of Aug, 2012

I ordered some very keenly priced garden paint. after 2 weeks i have no delivery. Emails are not answered and phone calls go to a mobile voicemail.
    This company is being run from a back bedroom somewhere in Birmingham. To be fair they have not taken funds from my card, i suspect they have been stopped whilst trading standards investigates.
    I have cancelled the order via their website as you never get to talk to anyone. Avoid this company.

• Ga
      13th of Aug, 2012

I ordered 2 paints one month ago but the status is still pending. My payment did properly from my account but on the web site status is still waiting payment. I am quite upset after reading above comments. Don't we do anything about this kind of e- commerce problem?

• Ta
      23rd of Aug, 2012

Adding to my comments on 13th of August. This company took the money from my bank on 15th august with an email notification that the goods would be with me in 24 hours. It is now 23rd of August. Time to reclaim my money via Visa Reclaim. This company should be avoided at all costs . Emails and calls go unanswered (apart from email auto answer). There is no customer service or human interaction at any stage. The PITS.

• Ly
      1st of Sep, 2012

I totally agree with all the above it is now September 2012 and it appears inest is still up to its old tricks. I bought some DIY items that were very competitively priced compared to the likes of B&Q especially when you bought bulk buys to allow for the p&p. Unfortunately 3 weeks later and still no sign of the items. My order still states as pending on their website. They have not answered my emails even with the auto responder stating we will reply to your email within 24 hours. I have used the mobile number to ask for a text update and received replies several days later, 1 gave me a delivery date 2 weeks after ordering, which never materialised and the 2nd reply stated they would look into it, with no further response. I still have still not received my goods. I have even given them the opportunity to be honest and tell me if they are awaiting stock etc as i just want a genuine expected delivery date but no answer.

I will be waiting for 1 more week then applying for a refund via visa refund. I will also then report inest.co.uk to trading standards and Watchdog as this appears to not be a genuine business.

5th of Sep, 2012

The contact dealing with this Company at Trading Standards is [protected]@sandwell.gov.uk

• So
      15th of Sep, 2012

I have ordered a DAB radio (on the 19th of August) and I have never received the radio and it is now a month since I placed the order. I have called my Credit card company and they have told me that the payment was taken on the 19th of August and since then I have had no correspondence from iNest. I have emailed, left a message via their on-line form and called countless times but the phone is never answered. I am so unhappy with the awful service that this company is giving. Never buy from them they are con-men, absolute waste of space. BEWARE OF INEST! It makes me so angry that there are people like this trading on-line. I will be taking this further. I have the proprietors name and address and I have contacted the police. I will also be contacting watchdog and every other consumer complaints board.

• H4
      15th of Sep, 2012

We ordered goods that never arrived, then found this website, we tried to contact them like everyone else on here with no joy. The payment luckily was not taken (so far we are now arranging to have a new credit card account number just to be sure) the gentleman ( and I use this term loosely) should be stopped and held accountable for all this trouble he has caused. I can't understand why it takes the powers that be so long to stop them trading.

2nd of Nov, 2012

You need to send your complaint to Trading Standards: [protected]@Sandwell.gov.uk

• Bi
      17th of Dec, 2012

i have orderd from inest but there is no money taken out yet my bank says they can not stop it is that right

17th of Dec, 2012

billpin i have the exact same problem. just spoke to sagepay and they told me to ring in 24 hours. by then my money will be long gone...

• St
      29th of May, 2013

I ordered some disposable glasses from this website on 20/03/2013. I received a email on the 26/03/2013 to say that my payment had been successful. They charged me £7.50 for next day delivery even though he took them 6 days to even acknowledge my order! I then received an email on the 28th saying my items had been despatched and should be with me in 1-2 days however it was a bank holiday weekend so I allowed time for that. 7 days later and still no parcel so I sent them an email using the enquiry form on their website. I got an automated email saying someone would respond to me within 24 hours... I'm still waiting almost 2months later!! I've tried phoning the company and it just rings and rings with no answer. I've emailed several more times and had no response and I've also text the mobile number listed and still no answer. I still haven't got my items. I have done research on the company and its still active as they have just filed a tax return for the business (wonder if they have paid tax on the money they have stolen!!!)

26th of Sep, 2013

Just received totally the wrong paint from inest and after my dismay at the seeming impossibility to contact them about it, thought I'd do a search to see if others had any complaints about them. Oh dear. So many complaints here I doubt I'll ever get what I ordered. Surprising that the owner Sajid Hussain had the nerve to post a comment here. I will be adding my voice to those contacting the trading standards.

• Mr
      19th of Nov, 2013

Having found this sight to late had ordered hair dryer it did arrive but does not work unable to contact company as there updating their systems and as already spent £26.98p do not wish to spend any more by trying to phone or sending it back only to receive. nothing in return.Still if I don't return it it can't be sent to some other poor sod

• El
      28th of Aug, 2014

Here's there email address if anyone wants it; [protected]@iNest.co.uk.

I unfortunately ordered a dog bowl from them, not knowing about how appalling they are! I order it nearly two weeks ago and haven't heard/seen anything since. Order status has always been pending. After trying calling and leaving them text messages several times, I began to get a little worried.

I got into contact with sage pay to try and get my money back but they said they would look into it for me, but that would take another week.

However I did text the company saying that a family member works for trading standards and I will take legal action against them If I do not get a reply within 48hours. Got an email a couple hours later saying that my order had been dispatched.

So fingers cross that I will receive it and it will be in tact.

I will keep you updated to whether I actually receive anything though.

• Sw
      6th of Nov, 2014

Order 10 boxes from this company. Had an e-mail to confirm the order but no delivery details so tried to contact them. None of the links on the e-mail worked - tried the website, non of the contact options worked. Tried ringing them. Actually got through to a lady who said she would ring me back - she didn't and I never got through to the phone number again - it always went to voicemail.

The boxes were eventually delivered 4 weeks after ordering and they are all broken and pretty useless.

I have looked at their returns policy and I would have to send them back at my expense before receiving a refund. I doubt if I would ever get the refund so basically feel as if I have been completely ripped off.

• Ed
      9th of Dec, 2014

It looks like I should have googled them before placing my order. The web site was somewhat broken and I am now regretting placing the order ... The contact link on their web site doesn't work. The order process threw up a bunch of errors after completing payment and now I believe I have probably lost my money.

• Ri
      1st of Apr, 2015

I have had a similar experience to many above. I ordered goods, didn't receive them, and was unable to contact the company as they have neither a valid email address, nor telephone number on the website. This is in contravention of UK internet trading rules (as covered in the Consumer Contract Regulations 2014.
    This scam company, iNest appear to have been ripping people off for many years now, and continue to get away with it.

• He
      28th of Apr, 2016

Unfortunately I feel for the hype of his web site and made an other and I am now I am still waiting for it to be delivered.

29th of Apr, 2016

I placed an order but it was never delivered. I called, emailed and sent text but no reply. Had to request charge back through my card issuing bank.
    AVOID!!!

• We
      26th of Jun, 2016

Ordered garden tubs made by Ward pots, they were delivered pretty quick but they where rubbish made in China,
    I refused the delivery and got in touch with my bank for a chargeback which they did immediately (Nationwide).
    I advice you now keep well away from this cheat he is a con man. BE WARNED.

• We
      29th of Aug, 2016

i stupidly ordered from them on the 10th of august still waiting for items, did a company check and found SAJID HUSSAIN directors address is 72 FREER ROAD BIRMINGHAM B6 6NB ALSO 3 PHONE NUMBERS 07886467560/01215544826/01215331428 quite a few companies are registered at this address I will be chasing for goods or refund.