www.indiafilings.com / After 40 days I still have no idea what they have done with my claims

1 6, Dhanammal Street, Spurtank Road, ChetpetChennai, India Review updated:

I used the website www.indiafilings.com. I claimed for tax return and after 40 days I still haven’t received any info or any form. I tried to speak with the rep, but he told me that my claims were in process and I needed to wait. He didn’t tell me how long I need to wait. I don’t think that it is normal to wait 3 weeks, but the staff refused to help or provide any precise info. I have no idea what to do now, so please help me.

Po
Jun 5, 2015

Comments

• In
      8th of Jul, 2015

Dear User,

Please provide your name, phone and email to info@indiafilings.com. So our Customer Care team can get in touch with you and resolve the issue.

Regards,
    IndiaFilings
    Customer Care

• Pr
      13th of Aug, 2018
    indiafilings - Service
    India

Bunch of most illiterate people. Dont even know how to upload forms properly. Never ever recommended. They changes account managers every month or two. No way of communication. Strongly stay away. if there would be negative rating i would have given -5.

27th of Oct, 2018
    indiafilings - Company Registeration
    chennai
    India

Worst company to deal with. total spam

Complete Fraud. Unbelievably [censored]ed up service, they will take your money and never take your calls after that.

Highly incompetent. this was the worst mistake ive made till date.
    I wish i would have gone through their reviews.