www.imlive.com / NOT PAYING HOSTS RIGHTFUL EARNINGS!

1 Canada Review updated:

On top of taking a wopping 70% pay of all it's host earnings, stealing money & claiming it is a charge back when it is not, not giving hosts their refferal earings or commissions, blocking deleting & freezing hosts account with no explaination, & missing earnings dissappearing from hosts pay. ImLive is now charging it's hosts $60 to receive their pay checks THEY NEVER SENT or put in hosts payoneer account!! They need to be shut down or sued for the hundreds of customers and hosts they stole money from. Any lawyer brave enuf to work with me in bringing down this company PLEASE email me at [protected]@hotmail.com This will be a million dollar easy winning case for any lawyer due to so many wanting this company's stealing to end. Thank you!

More www.imlive.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ba
      Aug 06, 2011

for the past 3 payperiods i was givin a large amount of chargebacks .So thats how the earnings appeared in my earnings sheet a minus 100 dollars a charge back from so an so members . Well members who do charge backs are supose to be blocked from using the site and there name placed on a black list .Neither of this was the case .the members account stayed active and his name was not placed on a black list .I was told by a costomer services rep that in fact it was a refund giving to the member .as the member claimed that someone hacked his account and spent his credits ..so imlive simply credited back his account those credits . Umm excusse me but Its your siite and Imlive members yet you take money from the host .Is it not the sites responsibility to see there member accounts secure .or the members responsibility to see his password and log in name is not in the hands of shady people. Later when this such member tried to visit me again .I did not except him in video .I asked him why he was comming to see me after asking for a refund .Told imlive it was not him who saw me . they took the money back from are last session .He was in shock and even repedted word for word the 5 star review he left me.and said he did not ask for refund or any money back or say his account was hacked.Imlive just in my guess made it up to take money back from me .I personally think shady site .

Dec 13, 2011

I am webmaster with Iamlive but they decided to freeze my account without sending my earnings.. How could I solve this? I would certainly reward!!!

• Mi
      Jan 19, 2012

this website is the biggest fraudster in the world of videochat! I hope many more read this. This is what happened to me. I worked with them for a week as a host. I got very high ratings and good income. Their "admins"enter my freechat and tell me to ignore and even BLOCK!!! everybody else in my freechat! Can you believe that? blocking a paying customer for nothing? They refer to me as HEY MODEL, but they ask to be called SIR/MADAM, do they even know what it means to be called a Sir? I happen to be British, so I know this very well. Their staff is totally ignorant and they don't speak proper English for a fact! They are arrogant and harassing. They've threatened me with a 100 USD, when I said I want to resign, they said they didn't need me, I was one of the many girls out there, so I deleted my account right a way. I don't expect to see my money from them, ever. These are the worst kind, I wonder how safe are the customers who put their credit card details on that site!!!

• Ra
      Jan 19, 2012

join this cause: http://www.causes.com/causes/648225-take-down-imlive

• Mr
      Feb 13, 2012

I agree that ImLive sucks. Big time. I was a paying customer and they ripped me off time and time again. If you complain they ban you and put you on a blacklist. Oh my... Problem is that many of the models dont show ! You pay for a naked show and they show nothing and then blame the customer. ImLive then deletes the customer account. Both the model and ImLive are at fault. Model for not giving the show she was paid to give and ImLive for not firing the model that robbed the customer. $#($&Y both the models that rip off and ImLive. Next providers !

• Ho
      Jan 13, 2013

i worked as a hostess at imlive. They would "chargeback" my account alot of money every pay period. Also, they keep 70 percent of the cash models make there, along with 70 percent of the tips from well intentioned members. this site is a true rip off, for models, AND the customers. Right now, there is still a picture of ME, being linked to imlive.com, and I am not even there anymore! Nor will I ever return.
    Buyer, and performer BEWARE!

holly storm

• Br
      Jan 20, 2013

Worst cam site out there! It just keeps getting worse, too. They do keep 70% of your earnings and then they will take huge chunks out of your earnings for charge backs (when a guest complains to imlive they didn't like the show or when the guest goes to the bank and disputes the charges). All a guest has to do is tell imlive one bad thing about you, whether it's true or not or whether it's the guests fault for not being more clear on what they want in private, and imlive can perform a chargeback and deduct the earnings out of your paycheck or ban you from the site. I've had imlive close my account TWICE and I had to beg for my job back. One time it was because I posted a message on the imlive message board complaining about having a huge chunk taken out of my paycheck for more chargebacks and complaining about how unjust it was that imlive would do this to their hosts and take earnings out of their paycheck that they EARNED and they closed my account and reopened it after much begging, only to ban me from the message boards for a month. So many of the North American hosts are leaving imlive for other cam sites. The traffic on imlive is RIDICULOUS!!! The first month or two I was on, I was doing great, but as soon as I wasn't new anymore, guests started backing off. I'd work 80-100 hours every pay period (that's a 2 week period) and would be lucky if I broke $300 or $400. On a GOOD day, I was lucky if I made $30! There's an option on imlive where if you earn $20 in private chat, you can host happy hour which is where you host a chat for 1 hour and guests can join you in happy hour at a discount price and direct your show while you're naked and masturbating. These guests are rude and demanding and you only get paid $10.50 for the whole hour while guests bark commands, get rude, and you bust your ### off for a lousy $10. I've been BANNED from happy hour twice because I didn't bring in enough traffic during my happy hours...if you get banned from happy hour for a third time, you lose your happy hour privileges for 6 MONTHS!!! There is potential to get some regulars from happy hour but not too often and I think happy hour is a rip off...it's imlive's way of paying you very little while imlive earns money from a bunch of guests in happy hour and imlive gets to keep all that money the guests are spending in happy hour while you make a lousy $10.50. During the second time I got banned from happy hour, I got FED UP with imlive's lousy traffic, losing my hard earned money to charge backs, and imlive's crappy ways of running the site and found another cam site where I make triple the money AND get to keep my whole paycheck without any charge backs. I've tried other cam sites and imlive is the ONLY one that takes a chunk out of your paychecks for greedy charge backs!!! They'll close your account over stupid stuff (like posting on the message boards that it's not fair they don't do more to prevent chargebacks and for taking the money out of your paycheck for the chargebacks). Furthermore, there's the matter of discount club!!! Members can join your discount club to save money while in your private chat. They get so much off per minute while in your private chat if they join your discount club. They can either pay 16 credits and you USED to be able to keep $11.20 of that but now imlive went and screwed up their policy again and lowered the amount to $8...so instead of earning $11.20 for people who join your discount club, you get a lousy $8 and when they come to your room, you're still making less because the guest is getting a discount so for example you're making $2.80 a minute and you get 70% and someone joins your discount club, you get $8 when they join (instead of $11.20 like they used to let you have) AND the guest gets 20 cents-40 cents off a minute which is like $2.60 a minute OR LESS and you get a lousy %30 of that discount rate so instead of making $2.80 a minute, it's $2.60 a minute or less. Customers even have the option of using a discount club voucher which is basically a voucher that lets them join your discount club for FREE. If they have a voucher, you don't get paid a DIME the first time they come into private chat which means with that voucher, the show is FREE and any show after that, the price is lowered quite a bit per minute which means way less money. And then there's the dreaded 20 free second rule. Nearly every guest abuses this rule! Any guest who comes into your private chat gets the first 20 seconds FREE!!! SSSOOOO many guests abuse this feature and just hop from one hosts room to the next never paying a dime because they leave before the first 20 free seconds are up!!! So along with the happy hour where imlive jips you while you get paid $10.50 an hour (if imlive decides not to BAN you from happy hour if you don't have enough guests in your room) and while they offer a discount club where you get paid next to nothing OR NOTHING, they also have the 20 second free rule which is abused constantly. So it's just VERY hard to make any money on imlive. I'm now on streamates.com and am bringing home about 3 times what I was on imlive and I'm working a lot less hours.

Feb 05, 2013

Ditto the above, I am Joysquirt from Peekshowonline.com (a streamate site) and I agree with the post above. I worked imlive for 7 years with barely any chargebacks. They repeatedly stole my referral commissions. During the last few months, Imlive has had continuous tech issues where they keep giving stupid looped responses to the camgirls who cannot get their streams to work. So apparently this is why they made a fake fraud chargeback on my account to steal $121 from me this month !! I just do not believe them about it and consider them ruthless theives. And every time a mama cannot feed her babies because of the imlive chargebacks, they have a cut/paste message that is so ridiculously callous. May they collapse and go under ! Shame on them !

• Li
      May 05, 2013

Ok I love imlive but how can they do something bad. I read all of your comments. I don't like good. But how can they rip you off. But I don't true this site any move I'm not going to pay. A thing that going to $&!?% rip me off thx guys for the comments

• Li
      May 05, 2013

I love imlive but how are they rip off. But I know cuz I read your comments. They help me. And I know your not lieing. And I'm going to not pay for ###en 10, 40, 50, or a100$ for money hell no man there ###in rip off. Thaxs for your help guys.

• 2d
      Feb 17, 2014

They could afford to pay there hosts least 50 % when they do happy hour if you stay 60 minutes that's 88.80' so there making 78 .oo per hour if ten guest come in that's 780 80 thats. 770.00 I'm live is making and host is only getting 10.00 per hour I see a lot of host on flirt4free and streamate and I hear of new site host can recieve. Messages from guess and host can leave messages for guess and host get paid 60 percent and in fun chat it's like happy hour if host gets person to stay hour host gets 50%% plus host can make more and this new site host can do cam to cam and can tape there private time with guess if guess agree and host videos with them are watched by other guess that guess gets credit in his/account to use any way he likes it's a new site it's up and comming and a site business world will be talking about this year