www.IKitchen.com / Be careful!

I ordered a PanasonicTriple Blade Pro-Curve Wet/Dry Cord/Cordless Shaver with Linear Motor ES8016SC RB from www.ikitchen.com on 10/6/07. the order # was dotcoms-424861 and the money had been charged very quickly from my credit card. But I hadn’t received any information after 3 weeks waiting and sent an email to ikitchen. Then I received the follow email:

Dear Valued Customer,

We regret to inform you that there has been an unexpected delay with your order. Due to high sales volume, the item you ordered has fallen out of stock and has had to be reordered. Restocking of this item can take anywhere from 5 to 10 business days. Rest assured that we are expecting a large delivery of this item to arrive at our warehouse shortly, and upon receipt, your order will be immediately shipped out. If for any reason you wish to stop the processing of your order within our system, you may do so at any time, provided that it has not already been shipped out. We greatly appreciate your patience in this matter and thank you for shopping with us.

Three weeks past again, I still haven’t received any information about my ordering.The item I bought is still there on sale online. I’m really wondering what’s going on in this online business system? I send an email to ikitchen again to ask a explanation. There was no reply email any more. I have to cancel my ordering two month later since I paid the money.

Please be careful to order items from www.ikitchen.com

Sincerely,
Fengqi
Dec.16,2007

Comments

21st of Dec, 2007

This is a fraud and a major rip off scam. I wouldn't be surprised if the good reviews were made by their staff!!! Did you look at other sites with major rip off complaints?? I was ripped off $30.00 BUT I will find a way to take them DOWN!! I will search until I do that is not a threat but a promise. I work too hard for my money!

• Ol
      24th of Jan, 2008

I too am having no success in getting my electric razor. They offer no response to emails. I'm attempting to get a refund through Paypal since I get no response from the vendor.

Do not buy from iKitchen.com.

• Ro
      27th of Jul, 2008

You really need to avoid IKitchen.com. I had nothing but problems with this company and it took me almost 6 months or more to get my problem resolved. I purchased a BLACK Krups coffeemaker and they sent me a white one. I wrote them about the problem and it took forever for someone to get back to me. They never responded as to what I needed to do and I kept writing and writing with no answer. I finally complained through Paypal since that is who I bought through. They helped push the matter and I got a response to send the coffeemaker back. The one they replaced it with was defective. I again wrote and wrote and this tooks months for a response. I sent the coffeemaker back on my own and waited forever for a reply. I finally had to go to Paypal again and my credit card company to report fraud as I never got my refund back. Finally, after numerous complaints and working with Paypal and my credit card company, I got my refund. They never even ackowledged receiving the coffeemaker back until I called them. They really need help.

This was the worse experience I have ever had with a company in my whole life. Please, believe me when I say this is all true. The contact numbers are bogus and noone ever is there to take your call. I finally got through to so someone with a number I got from an email they sent me. When the person answered, it sounded like she was in her kitchen, cooking. So buyers beware. I wanted you to know my story so you can make a smart choice to go elsewhere for your items.

Roxanne

• Ta
      15th of Sep, 2008

Do NOT shop from iKitchen.com!! They do not provide a customer service phone number. They say all correspondence has to be done by email. What a joke - you send an email, but they never respond to that either. At least I used my credit card, so I won't be out any money. Horrible, horrible company. Do not waste your time.