[Resolved] www.iflyfirstclass.com / They didn't tell us about hidden fees

May 26, 2015
980 N Michigan Ave #1587
My wife and I booked vacations through the company www.iflyfirstclass.com. The prices weren’t high, but it was because no one warned us about the hidden fees. We paid for the trip, which included hotel, entertainment and tickets. But after 3 weeks the agent started to pay more and more. And suddenly all the details started appear. It was really unexpectedly and the company simply have misled us.

Resolution statement

www.iflyfirstclass.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

N  8th of Jun, 2015 by
Hello ganBo, I am representing IFlyFirstClass, I just want to assure you that you did not book your flight with IFlyFirstClass.com :
1. we dont work with hotels and packages, we only book airfrares
2. we dont have any hidden fess
please check company you booked with and dont accuse IFlyFirstClass with something that we did not book for you and your wife
with all respect we would like you to remove that misleading complaint that does not belong to our company