[Resolved] www.iflyfirstclass.com / They didn't tell us about hidden fees

1 980 N Michigan Ave #1587Chicago, IL, United States Review updated:

My wife and I booked vacations through the company www.iflyfirstclass.com. The prices weren’t high, but it was because no one warned us about the hidden fees. We paid for the trip, which included hotel, entertainment and tickets. But after 3 weeks the agent started to pay more and more. And suddenly all the details started appear. It was really unexpectedly and the company simply have misled us.

• Resolution statement

www.iflyfirstclass.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Ga
May 26, 2015

Comments

• If
      8th of Jun, 2015

Hello ganBo, I am representing IFlyFirstClass, I just want to assure you that you did not book your flight with IFlyFirstClass.com :
    1. we dont work with hotels and packages, we only book airfrares
    2. we dont have any hidden fess
    please check company you booked with and dont accuse IFlyFirstClass with something that we did not book for you and your wife
    with all respect we would like you to remove that misleading complaint that does not belong to our company