www.ifbappliances.com, Washing Machine / fraud,they wont do the work properly

1 India Review updated:

Respected Sir

i am s.karthick i brought IFB washing machine in 11-08-2006 Model no 082182 two days back we called to IFB customer care for washing machine repair after that next day the serives engineer came and said ur washing machine part orien pump was not working so they said to change the part on the next day 9=09-03-2010 the services was came and repaired the washing machine after that the repairing charge was too high like 2000 rupee, we paid that after that we i asked the sales Department of IFB to verified the cost but the sales department sales person said 1450 RS including services charges RS 350 but the services engineer hide the original rate, received the too much of cost to me and they asked the repaired part also if we are not giving means we must pay Rs 2000 it is too too much fraud so please take the serious action for the particular peraon, dealers of IFB

*** we are sacred about IFB Produts

karthick
044-[protected]

Comments

• Sk
      9th of Mar, 2010

espected Sir

complaint no 4229161, customer id 735419
    *** we are sacred about IFB Produts

karthick
    044-27933983

• Rs
      10th of Mar, 2010

Iam srinivasan I brought a washing machine on 8/07/07 model executive plus seriol no WTEX+B 141959 In warrent period i called the service engineer Mr.Sherif (9841749626) for service for several times but no responce from him. Past one month my machine have some problem 1) water fill in to the drum even the machine in swith off 2) It wont take the detergent powder, after this problem I call several times so please action agints this camplint. My number 9894444415

• Us
      12th of Sep, 2011

contect no 9998170132

• Us
      13th of Sep, 2011

2011-o9-12 by usha solanki
    I am Usha from ahmedabad, gujarat, my costmer id is 1757238, I brought a washing machine on 8/2008 model senorita Dx on 28/8/2011. we called to IFB customer care for washing machine repair they gave complaint no 7058848, after 7 days the service engineer came and replace some part of washing machine.and charged Rs.225o/-but after servicing, machine problem could not solved and created another problem. after that i again coplain on 10-9-2011 and remind them daily but till today no body come.
    usha solanki
    contect no 9998170132

• Am
      27th of Sep, 2011

Sir,
    I had purchased an IFB Senator DX 6Kg from M/s. George Enterprises on 09/04/2011.

While i had purchased the machine, the cost of the machine is very high compared to other compitetor brands. Even though i had decided to purchase because of brand name, quality and the service.

From 26/08/2011 the machine was not working. I had informed the customer care on 27/08/2011 (the complaint no. 7034050). Till one week from the date of complaint registration nobody had responded.

Then i had visited George Enterprises and said about the complaint. They had given a number to contact for service, the number is 9381079435.

i had contacted the number, Mr.kamal had attended the number and we had said the problem to him. He said he will clear the complaint.

Next day morning he had send a person, he said that the board is complaint and he replaced the board then also the machine didn't worked. Then i had dialed several times to Mr.kamal he didn't pick the phone.

After that i had went to george enterprises regarding the complaint. he gave another number 9381146937.

i had contacted the number Mr.Jeguvaran had attended the phone and he said he will clear the complaint.

Next day morning he send a person to check the problem, he also said that the board is complaint and he went back.

From that day till now nobody had responded the problem.

Because of above these problems. Daily we need to go laundry, Expenses become very huge and mental stress is happening.

Now we are thinking why we had purchased this machine.

I am also an electrical dealer and doing small appliances. Nobody had stand in front of me regarding late service.

we think we shall go legally if you can't service the machine.

Regards,