www.iDVDshop.com / wrong item sent

1 England, Norfolk, United Kingdom Review updated:

ordered beauty and the beast dvd set and recieved boston public. Have contacted them by their quires desk and email but have recieved no reply. Also no proper statment only dispatch note in chinese. It cost me £44.95 with postage and i fear i will not see any of it back. I would caution others before using this supplier.

Comments

• Le
      1st of Feb, 2011

Me too. I ordered Scarecrow & Mrs King box set. 2 of the dvds were defective - and emails were ignored. When I rang and spoke to their 'Customer Service' I was greeted by the rudest man I have ever spoken to by phone (and there have been a few!). What he was telling me did not make sense and I knew that he was lying to me. When I questioned his comments he IMMEDIATELY (and disproportionately) became irrational and beligerant and began SHOUTING down the phone at me. When I stated that I was not being rude to him and would appreciate if he spoke to me in kind he told me he was "bored" speaking to me and was going to hang up now. "Have a nice day!"

UNBELIEVABLE.

Oh yes - and the DVDs were all copies. They were in a Video Case and were stored in plastic sleeves - 2 discs to a sleeve!

DONT BUY FROM iDVD SHOP - unless you want to be ripped off!