www.I-d-e-n-t-i-t-y.net / Don't get taken like I did!

United States Review updated:
4.25
This company based out of Dubai is fake! Do not purchase an ID from this company. The website looks very professional and very convincing, but I sent them my money and never got anything in return nor did they answer my emails. I wish I had checked this website sooner because the same person was running a scam under a different name. This is another one of the underground-review sites, all of which are fakes. Don't get taken like I did!

Comments

Mc
  23rd of Oct, 2007
Yep totally fake become21.com, www.I-d-e-n-t-i-t-y.net, its funny how I threatened them after not sending me what they promised and you dont see their website(s) up and running!
Ki
  3rd of Nov, 2007
www.I-d-e-n-t-i-t-y.net is a rip off. The whole thing is a scam. Don't trust this site. Shanee Britz out of Dubai, UAE is a rip off. Don't spend your money. They use to be become21.com and that was fake. Don't buy here!
  4th of Nov, 2007
###. I wish I would off saw this earlier.
Ch
  6th of Nov, 2007
Glad I saw this complaint before I ordered!
Ma
  7th of Nov, 2007
I wish I had seen this, I think I just sent $130 into oblivion. I have also sent a few e-mails and gotten nothing back.
Al
  10th of Nov, 2007
Thanks for this guys! I'm so desperate to get an id i almost fell for a stupid scam like this...
As
  11th of Nov, 2007
Wow thanks god I saw this now. I was just about to leave my house and post the money. I had a feeling that it was a scam. I wonder is there is any authentic website.

Thank guys!
Gu
  12th of Nov, 2007
Two days too late, is there anyone was has got one, if so what part of the world were the delivered to. I think I might make a cheap flight to Dubai!
Ma
  13th of Nov, 2007
I actually got mine?? Am I the only one.. it was pretty good too. Not 100 percent but it works everywhere pretty much!
  15th of Nov, 2007
Yo, matt. How long did it take for you to get yours?
Ja
  16th of Nov, 2007
Has anyone actually received an id from http://www.i-d-e-n-t-i-t-y.net cause they wont return my emails. Hey Matt how long did it take to get yours and did they email you the proofs?
St
  18th of Nov, 2007
I sent in money about three weeks ago and have since gotten no reply. A little disappointing... really Matt, really?
  23rd of Nov, 2007
yo guys, i just sent my money in 2 days ago. is it really a scam? how could that be, goddamnit! help me, one hundred bucks down the drain man.
  24th of Nov, 2007
I send my money more then a month ago. It's true, It's a scam. I never got anything. nothing. nada. The site is so convincing and "real".
  26th of Nov, 2007
So I got an "ID" but it was totally ###ing ridiculous.. it looked like a 10 year old took a white piece of scratch paper with my picture, typed it on word, wrote the state on top and sent it to me.. maybe it was their version of a sample... ill tell you what for that 30 bucks extra for rush delivery a month later ain't cutting it... did no one else get an ID like I did?
Ch
  27th of Nov, 2007
Same with me tony. ### looks like a 5 year old printed it off in Microsoft word.
St
  28th of Nov, 2007
Yeah, I just got one today. And it is completely how you guys described it, but to me it looks like a three year old did it. I hope it is just a sample, but what are the chances?
Gr
  29th of Nov, 2007
Wow... i am SO glad i saw this! i just ran downstairs to my mailbox and took out the envelope with the $100 i was about to send. thanks for saving my ###, guys. I'm a poor college kid and that was like half of my account! now that i think about it, i feel ###ed thinking it was actually a legitimate site.
  30th of Nov, 2007
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE! I just got my 'id'. Its basically a laminated piece of paper with my name on it. What a ###ing rip off. You are a liar, Matt. I would guess that someone from
www.I-d-e-n-t-i-t-y.net just commented here under the name Matt to continue the scam. I wish there was a way to warn people about this site before they buy from it.
Me
  6th of Dec, 2007
For the people who actually got an "id", how long did it take you guys to actually get one? I have the tracker for my shipping and payed the 10 delivery method.....and the person would have to sign to get the package. That was Nov 10th...and still according to USPS, nobody picked up the package. Even if I get a piece of ###, I really hope that I get something....and I learned from my mistake. I can't believe how desperate I needed one. I got suckered in like the rest of you!