www.hulantrading.com / People beware! hulantrading.com is a fake site, who scam people for their hard earned money. They almost scammed me,

People beware! hulantrading.com is a fake site, who scam people for their hard earned money. They almost scammed me, but thanx god I found this website first...

Ke

Comments

• Mo
      12th of Nov, 2008

MoneyShark Home
    From: Dr. Sniderman Mark
    Chairman/Director (MSFC)
    Money Shark Financial Company

ATTN: Adolfo Torres,

I wish to invite you to participate as broker/agent to MSFC individualized Equity Investment Portfolio Management Programme.

Money Shark Financial Company (MSFC) is the largest Finance Company in the European Countries. With over £5 trillion private and corporate investment portfolios. We are privately looking for fiduciary agents and management experts who will be willing to act as investment portfolio holders and administrators. We currently have a back-log of an Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) of an average of 1.2% on each private investment and corporate portfolio under our administration and control.

And we wish to re-invest this fund by putting it into the management of private, businessmen and corporations with good business ideas that can generate at least 10% ROI per annum over maximum of 5 years duration. The fund will be disbursed based on a clear loan of 4.5% interest rate per annum for 5 years renewable tenure of a sum totaling $500, 000, 000.00 American Dollars.

All sign-up contracts, briefings and investment portfolio management files will be handled in London, United Kingdom.

For further details please contact me directly for more information.

Regards,

Dr. Sniderman Mark
    Chairman/Director (MSFC)
    Money Shark Financial Company.
    Direct Mobile: +44-703-193-4279
    Private E-mail: moneysharkf.company@yahoo.co.uk
    Website: www.moneyshark.co.uk
    London Stock Exchange

• Su
      12th of Nov, 2008

scam, bad business, stole money, i sent the money never receive my goods.

• Fr
      14th of Nov, 2008

www.hulantrading.com bad business, stole money. never send me goods

5th of Feb, 2009

Can you promise with the God that you didn't lie? Hulantrading Co, ltd always send all the packages to the Customers.
    In 2008, our company didn't have a customer whose name is Franco
    EE081138877CN (IL)
    EE081799800CN (OH)
    EE081138829CN (AR)
    ee081799359cn (MA)
    EE081799583CN (FL)
    EE081799711CN (MI)

There are the tracking numbers of other customers, please track them on www.usps.com, they have got their package.

5th of Feb, 2009

Hulantrading Co, ltd always send all the packages to the customer

In 2008, we don't have a customer whose name is Suberry

These are the tracking numbers of all the customers on October and Novenber 2008, please track them on www.usps.com, all the packages have been signed
    EB042228289CN (FL)
    EE081134963CN(VA)
    EE081135337CN(GA)

• Ju
      5th of Dec, 2010

Yeah, There Right, I made a purchase through paypal, Never recieved a tracking number or nothing. Then the next day the site is down!

16th of Feb, 2011

you are lying, the website works well

16th of Feb, 2011
    www.hulantrading.com - good product I receive from her
    www.hulantrading.com

I bought two pairs of shoes from Sunny ( the sell manager of hulantrading) last month . I received the shoes, I am so glad, they look so nice. want to say thank you to Sunny . I like you product and your service.

8th of Mar, 2011

Hulantrading is a real, No scams at all. My friend orders stuff from there and it arrived by Postal Service had to be signed for.

8th of Mar, 2011

Same here!

• Bl
      18th of Mar, 2011
    hulantrading.com - never recieved items
    Hulantrading
    China

Dont order anything from this company.they will take your money and never reply.

• Bl
      26th of Mar, 2011

Id like to change my compaint they actually did send items.. just bew patient and follow up with them