www.hugeworker.com / SCAM website...stole my money!! FAKE BUSINESS

1 bejhing China, United States Review updated:

I ordered a new Iphone from this website and all I get is excuses why they can't deliver it. Now they want MORE money for fake tariff fees for customs. Customs NEVER charges these fees. I asked for a refund and they say in 20 days but still no refund. After doing a google search I realized I was scammed. They would only accept my payment MoneyGram or Western Union because I have no way to fighting the fake transaction. They don't use Paypal because Paypal probably they are a rip-off company . After doing a Google searh I discovered they had about 20 other fake websites and had been selling this way online for months in addition to a scam texting gift card promotion last Nov/Dec. Check it out for yourself. I'm sure that was only one of their texting scams...probably a scam for each website.

Here is a list of all their fake websites...the webpages all look the same just different names.. Please flag all their ads. Help get rid of these thieves...
www.hugeworker.com
www.holydealer.com

www.hugeworker.com

Is
Mar 13, 2013

Comments

• Is
      Mar 13, 2013

Another new fake website... www.hugeworker.com. Please flag all their ads. Check out their fake gift card promotion too.

• Co
      Apr 18, 2013

The very same thing happened to me during the past 3 weeks. I am so so upset. I actually sent the tariff money even when I knew thsat customs does not collect it in China. How stupid was I?