www.houzz.com / they delivered the drawers with the holes
We ordered drawers from the company www.houzz.com. We didn’t check it, because it looked ok, when it was delivered. But after 2 days we noticed that there were small holes in all the drawers. I contacted the seller and asked to change it, but the seller told me that I would pay for everything. For return, for change and for the second delivery. It was rip off, so I refused. The company provides really horrible services, so be careful.
More www.houzz.com Complaints & Reviews
- Houzz - potential client as scams 
- Houzz - auto-renewing contracts
- Houzz.com - unable to reach the seller and return broken item 
- Houzz - bad service 
- Houzz.com - truly one of the worst stores
- Houzz - rita silver rep: terrible demeanor.
- Houzz - beware of the scam targeting designers
- Houzz - defective product
- www.houzz.com - they didn't send tracking number or delivery info
- Houzz.com - my order is not available!