www.HotMail.com / unacceptable behavior!

Sun Shape Troy, Michigan.

Pulled into have my windows tinted with my brand new car, so new that it wasn’t hard to remember that it only had 564 miles on the OD. After reviewing the work and as I drove onto Maple road in rush hour traffic I was shocked to see 580 on the OD. I was already late for a client meeting so I called about it the next day. Getting the response I guess I would have expected from a company that drove my brand new, sporty not another on the road sports car. “We wouldn’t do that”. So thats what I’m telling you—Don’t do that. Don’t go to Sun Shade, Troy location. Because smart people, “wouldn’t do that”. This Sun Shade store is privately owned and isn’t affiliated with other stores. Don’t let Sun Shade—block out better judgment.

Comments

• Lo
      2nd of Nov, 2007

A new complaint: Someone calling himself Richard Gray is attempting to perpetrate fraud. He uses a yahoo.co.uk address to respond to, but when I opened his mail to block further mail, his address was 'richgry_07@ hotmail.com.

Thought you might like to know.

Aloha,
    Louise.

• Bh
      1st of Feb, 2009

RIP OFF ARTEST - CANT EVEN WARN PEOPLE OF THESE pEDO - FILES

Your email address as indicated was drawn
    and attached with serial numbers FTS/8070337201/06 and drew the
    lucky numbers 15-22-24-48-50-37(30) which subsequently won you
    1, 000, 000.00 (One Million Great Britain Pounds) from the U.K FREE
    PROMO The draws registered as Draw number one was conducted in
    Brockley, London United Kingdom on the 25th january 2009.Find
    below the details of the Claims Agent and contact him with the
    following details forverifications.

FULLNAME, .FULLADDRESS, .NATIONALITY, . AGE, .OCCUPATION, .MOBILE/TELEPHONE
    NUMBER, .DATE OFWINNING AWARD, . SEX, .TOTALAMOUNT WON, .SERIAL/LUCKY NUMBERS.

NAME: Mr Mark Albert ClaimsAgent)
    MAIL: markalbert122@hotmail.com