www.hongkongfloristassociation.com / fake website

1 Chicago, Hong Kong Review updated:

This is a fake website that is used by rishiynr@yahoo.com at PayPal to supposedly deliver flowers internationally for you. He provides alot of contact info but there is no way to reach anyone personally. He has set up a very detailed website that seems legit but you will have no proof of delivery or order. PLEASE AVOID ANYTHING WITH FLORIST ASSOCIATION and it being from India who has connections with florists worldwide.

Mi

Comments

• Ri
      3rd of Jul, 2009

Dear Customers

The sender Mike Filed A Dispute before the delivery date. Our Customer Care responded with the mail given below:

"Thank you for contacting us. My name is Sara and i would be delighted to assist you.

Heard regarding what ? We have received your order for delivery on 15th June 2008 and it will be delivered as desired and as directed.

What makes you feel that we are Fake Organization ? We already have a vast list of satisfied customers.

Also i would recommend you to go through the following information.

After You Place The Order

1. You can use the Order Number to track your Order online.
    2. By Default your order will be in "Pending" Status.
    3. Your order will be put into "Processing" status after it has been reviewed by our Orders Department. After status of your order has been changed to "Processing" you will get a mail.
    4. After your order has been Delivered successfully; the status of your order will be changed to "Delivered" and you will get a mail. It does not represent the time your order was Delivered.

It is clearly listed at http://www.hongkongfloristassociation.com/how_to_order.php

The latest status of your order is that it has been put "On Hold" because you have filed a dispute with Paypal.

In case you want to cancel the order; we would refund the entire amount without deducting a single penny.

Awaiting Response:

Sara
    Customer Care

Hong Kong Florist Association
    http://hongkongfloristassociation.com/ "

Despite of this E-mail the customer did not close the Dispute with Paypal and eventually we did not deliver the order.

This was then latter refunded. Rest Is Up To you all to take decision...

• Sy
      5th of Oct, 2010

This is the same organization that duped me. Read my complaint here: https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/fruit-basket-c379417.html The modus operandi is the same - seemingly caring language all over the web site to attract you but underneath that facade, a dishonest and arrogant creature! I wonder how many customers have unwittingly been duped because the recipient was too polite to inform the sender about poor quality fruit baskets/bouquets being delivered by this dishonest organization? You may do well to stay away from HONG KONG FLORIST ASSOCIATION.

• Ca
      19th of Mar, 2012

I wish I had seen this review before I submitted my order and funds... first of all (at least in my case) the flowers were delivered to the recipient, so I cannot say that it's a 'fake' website. However, the flowers were delivered one day late (not good) although the local florist was able to communicate with the recipient and able to deliver to an alternate address, as it was a on a Saturday. As far as the local supplier goes, they did their best. For all I know, they were contacted late by the this company (speculation on my part). The flowers were nice and reasonably priced (again, more a reflection of the local florist than the middleman vendor).

The problem is that there seems to be absolutely no one behind the website. The phone numbers given are bogus. The instant messenger IDs are bogus (they don't provide an actual email). And sending messages to the website through their Contact page produces no response - although I do know that someone reads them, because after I sent a message asking about the delivery, all of a sudden my order went from Pending to Processing. It's a bit shady to say the least. And yeah, the email contacts redirect to some Indian website address.

Bottom line is, if you need flowers delivered on reliably and on time, find another company that will actually communicate with the customer and provide timely updates. You could take the chance and claim a refund with Paypal, but better save yourself the aggravation and find a reliable vendor.

• Tc
      14th of May, 2013

Customer service is extremely poor at this company (hong kong florist association). I ordered flowers to be sent on Mother's Day - problem after problem, the Company did not even bother to let me know that one of my order's payments was not received, leaving me guessing and hoping that that order would be delivered. For the other order I made, the payment at first did not go through, and was sent an automated message saying that it was 'cancelled', but no reason for the cancellation was ever given until asked through email. I was then told that the cancellation was due to not having received payment for the second order, and so I made the payment again, and asked them to confirm whether the payment for the FIRST order had been received. The confirmation email supposedly answered my question, although the answer was ambiguous; again, leaving me guessing and unsure. In the end, NEITHER orders were delivered on Mother's Day, and had STILL not been delivered three days AFTER the specified delivery date. What a disappointment. Save yourself trouble and disappointment, and don't use this Company!

• Br
      20th of Feb, 2018

I’m afraid I have experienced the worst of this company.

I ordered flowers for my mother’s 65th birthday – we live in different countries and WFA said they could deliver in Cyprus.

At 3pm on the day of her birthday (after I asked them to be delivered in the morning) they sent me an email saying “Urgent – we do not have a contact number for the recipient” – they have had my number (and order) for a week and didn’t think to check with me. I hastily sent them my parents’ contact details 2 minutes later and didn’t receive a response all day. I tried calling their numbers in the various countries they operate all day – same voicemail message for all of them.

I have still had no response from them at 18:30 Cyprus time, my mother hasn’t got a gift from me, I am going to have to call her when I get home from work and I am sure she will be disappointed.

WFA is a scam – has anyone ever got anything actually delivered from them, or even a response to calls and emails?