www.homeworkmarket.com / The website is real scam, so don't pay money to them

United States Review updated:

People, stay away from the company www.homeworkmarket.com. I ordered some homework from them, but these jerks charged me and stopped to communicate. I was shocked that they behaved like this. I sent them emails and asked to return my money back, but all my attempts failed. Please, help me to get money back. As well as avoid this website, ‘coz it is real scam. Please, be careful.

Ba
May 12, 2015

Comments

• Jh
      15th of Apr, 2016

All complaints are received by Customer Care.
    We ask for the Paypal Transaction ID number so we can refund such payments.
    If they cannot provide one, that is an indication of offsite payments and the user did not follow the proper payment procedures.
    Payments made outside the site cannot be refunded.
    We can only refund transactions sent to HomeworkMarket.
    Please read the reminder below:

OUTSIDE TRANSACTIONS:
    This is how things are done in HomeworkMarket.
    Beware of persons asking for payments directly to their Paypal accounts. Read the Help and FAQ for proper payment procedures.
    Offsite payment is strictly not allowed here.
    Teacher's accounts are blocked for this violation.
    We can only refund payments made to HomeworkMarket.
    Since you paid him directly to his Paypal account, please file a dispute to Paypal to stop your payment ASAP.

Follow the steps below and don't take shortcuts:
    Post your homework in the Question Page, choose teachers who sends you hand shakes, click on their usernames to see their profile and review ratings, sign the agreement, ask for a payment link from HomeworkMarket and buy the answer when it is posted in the answer page.
    Our public chat is open to everybody.
    Please be careful of some users there who take advantage of people who hasn't read our site policies.

Help and FAQ:
    OFFSITE PAYMENTS AND EXCHANGE OF CONTACT INFORMATION
    Offsite payments
    When making an offsite payment, you are transacting with a teacher without the supervision and protection of HomeworkMarket.com. A fraudulent teacher may encourage you to make an offsite payment to void this protection. Offsite payments are very likely to end in fraud.
    Exchange of contact information
    Exchanging contact information compromises your privacy. There are plenty of ways to communicate through HomeworkMarket.com. There's no reason to share your private email on the website.