www.homeplayonline.comgcform.html / $25.oo gift card

1 P. O. Box 5265Hopkins 55343, MN, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-475-1942

I am supposed to get a $25.00 gift card for a trial period, but when I tried to log on to there was no such thing as that web site.

I would like to get my $25.00 as promised without jumping alot of hoops.

The web that I was told to go to is:
www.homeplayonline.com/gcform.html
membership number [protected]

Comments

• Li
      25th of Jun, 2008

I had a hard time finding the wesite also. But then I called was told to NOT enter the wesite address in a google search cause then it would never come up. I did eventally find the GC request form.

• Da
      24th of Jul, 2008

I agreed to this offer and two others over the landline phone in a rush to get them off the phone, I should have just hung up the phone! I learned my lesson in telemaketing on the receiving end! I canceled the first offer over the pnone and sent in my coupon voucher, I won't hold my breath to reap any rewards.

My major complant is the fact I got this unsolicited call at home early evening and that they got my phone number givien to them from ordering the Bender Ball form the television ad. I love the product but prefer not to deal with TV & Phone marketing anymore. These days it is just a scam to sell your good name to other telemarketers! They give the public no respect and therefore they do not deserve any respect from me. I'm sure credit card companies have their blessing.

I only have one more offer to cancel before I get charged for something I do not want. Maybe I should just cancel my credit card. Be on alert people. We are in a recession and cons are getting very creative!

Dano

28th of Jul, 2008

none

• Lo
      5th of Aug, 2008

i would like my 25.00 gift card without jumping through hoops.

• To
      9th of Aug, 2008

I have also been trying to access the $25.00 Gift card as promised on the solicitation call. When I originally entered the site to enjoy the benefits of the trial membership I was disappointed. This is just another way to extort money from the comsumer. Please make people aware of this company.

• Ka
      13th of Aug, 2008

I too was called at my business at a very busy time. I accepted their trial offer and did not have time until today to go onto their website. To my surprize - they're was no website! It is just another way to take advantage of people and take their money. I am very upset! For me, every dollar counts and I do not want to just give it to someone for their fraudulant promises. Do not fall for their lies. I wonder if Wal-Mart knows they are using their name and promising a free gift card. They're should be something legal that could be done to compensate everyone duped by their false promises. Would wire fraud be in this catagory? I was told I would get a credit to my card within 2 to 3 billing cycles. It should be NOW! Everyone scammed should ring their phones off the hook with complaints! If anyone has a legal suggestion, please contact me. Something has to be done to stop people like this.

• Am
      14th of Aug, 2008

What! I followed instructions and thought that this is where I needed to go to print the $25 gift card. I am soooooo blocking this number from my phone! I listened to the line of crap they were selling and thought what the heck, a little extra in the pocket book might be kinda nice right now. I was supposed to be able to print up some gas rebate forms off their related sight, but can't even get them.
    I canceled ALL my memberships in ALL the telemarketer offered programs and would advise you to do the same.
    If, like me, you really need the extra cash, try selling stuff on a reliable auction site online. I've found it's fast, easy, and safe; absolutly no hoop jumping.
    Sorry for you if you fell for their crap too.
    Amber

• Ke
      14th of Sep, 2008

I want the $25 gift card ND ALSO i WANT TO CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP NUMBER 1124459147 AFTER I receive my promised $25 gift card
    Respectfully, Kenneth W. Piper

• De
      17th of Sep, 2008

I would like to agree with all of these people. The people running this scam should be drawn and quartered, then their body parts,
    burned in an incinerator. Does that sound harsh enough! Anyone up for a class action suit, please contact me via email.

21st of Sep, 2008

I want Know what won ok

• Fi
      22nd of Sep, 2008

I was given the same information. The only website I found was this complaint "forum". I'm afraid the 19.00 will overdraft my checking, because whenever I call the # to cancel, it just rings & rings! There are alot of scams out there, but why do they have to keep finding me?

30th of Sep, 2008

SEE MY E-MAIL ON THE "GRANT" SCAM.

I think that we all need to get together and file against them
    like the other person said. If anyone does want to do this, let me know also. Even if we are not the "BIG BUSINESS MAN" no one
    deserves to go through this.

• Ri
      16th of Oct, 2008

I just received my membership papers today, and come to find out, it is all just a scam, oh I'm pissed, I'm on a tight budget, with a large family, and I can't afford to just allow money to be thrown away, everyone is right, we should get together and file a suit against them, I personally will respond to the email addresses above and i respectfully ask others to do the same, if enough of us do this we might actually get some where, my heart goes out to everyone and I pray we all can get some kind of closure with this.

23rd of Oct, 2008

Yes these people are ridiculous, any time its this hard to get what you've paid for you probably wont get it. Let "Homeplay" be a lesson to all: buying something off an infomercial is ok, buying something from some ### phone call is not. Next time just hang up, and if u made the mistake of not doing so call this number and cancel it, u just took one to the face. 1800-475-1942

• He
      28th of Oct, 2008

Go to
    once there login with your membership number and then change the URL to the one in your mailer. The gift request form will come up.

• Yo
      13th of Nov, 2008

i want to cancel my subscription and also receive my 25 dollar gift card as promised

• Gl
      2nd of Dec, 2008

where's the $25 gift card for trying the service?????

3rd of Dec, 2008

i am supposed to get $25.00 gift card for a trial period but when i tried to log on to there was no such thing as that web site.

• Da
      4th of Dec, 2008

I to was scamed by yet another telermarketer they used Walmarts name so I thought it was good. I received the bill before I received there letter. I guess the old addage it must be to good to be true applies once again, Isn't there an agency to follow up on these types of scams. Oh by the way I canceled before I got the letter. Has anyone receive the 25.00 gift card or the gas rebate deal?

4th of Dec, 2008

I also received the famous" $25.00, plus a $40.00 promise. I received 2 papers with different web sites, neither exist. I agreed to try what they were offering, ( I was half asleep when I agreed ). Usually I do not converse with Telemarkers. I hang up. The online company that offerS "Accai" is with them to. Who knows how many companys are with them. It's been a month ago, I have not received my "pckg." to look over. If I do get it, it will go right back. And if I get charged from my bank account or anything else for the crap, I will not rest until I get to the bottom. I already had to cancel "Accai" because I did not order it. The other # I called twice, the first time her computer froze up, the second time I was breaking up to bad, according to her, and I'll have to try back later...do they think people are that stupid??? Ripoff!!! I also voiced my opinion on the other complaint board. And I WILL CALL THE BETTER BUSSINESS BUREUO