www.hollywoodprofiles.com / SCAM

1 1711 Winona BlvdHollywood, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-270-7138

They offered to help me find extra work in my area. I used my credit card to pay for the 1.95 subscription fee and they said I would receive membership materials and a log-on code in 24-48 hours. I have heard nothing from them and when I tried to e-mail them at gloinv@domainid122226.com and it came up as not a valid address. My order confirmation # from them on 05/01/08 is 124112. I have since discovered that they have scammed many people and taken money from their account. If they do this to me I will attempt to criminally prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law!!!

Comments

• Mi
      31st of May, 2008

they told me the same thing i never recieved anything from them . i am very angry about what just happened to me, something has to be done about this immediately.

31st of May, 2008

We need to all unite and post them on a tv special so this won't ever happend to anyone else. A good suggestion is to close your account until people attempt to fix this. This is a law suit. So who's with me!!!

• Da
      11th of Jul, 2008

I agree go to http://stophollywoodprofiles.wordpress.com to get information on who to report them to so you can get your money back and help close these scammers.

COPY AND PASTE THE LINK BELOW INTO YOUR BROWSER:

• Da
      11th of Jul, 2008

Also anyone who has been hurt by this company please send me an email with what your experience was and if I can get enough of these letters we can file a class action lawsuit against Pinnacle Systems and even Elan Cohen personally since he is clearly committing corporate fraud. My email is addy is davidgeller25 at gmail.com. Left out the @ sign because all I need is more spam in my life!

• Ji
      28th of Jul, 2008
    www.hollywoodprofiles.com - all these complaints are Bullshit!
    HollyWoodProfiles.com

You all are ###s who sign up, READ THE TERMS & CONDITIONS. It's a PROACTIVE SERVICE. DONT BE STUPID. IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT DONT BLAME OTHERS... OH, AND STOP BEING LITTLE ###

29th of Jul, 2008

Not only did they not contact me after the $1.95 offer with any further instructions. They waited a month to e-mail me to say a charge of $49.95 was to be deducted from my visa card. I called the 800 number they provided in that e-mail and spoke with someone who explained that in fine print on their sign up site it states that the 1.95 is for a 14-day trial period, after that it is a $49.95 monthly charge and that i should have contacted them for further info. Anyway, i informed him that i was unemployed and used a visa gift card to pay the $1.95 which only had $4.25 on it at the time and was now thrown away. That's when i learned that they had been trying to debit the card. [ Their inability to do this is the only reason they had e-mailed me ]. He sat up another 14-day free trial, said to send in some pictures and more info etc. I'm calling them when i finish this, to tell them to cancel the subscription completely, and will advise them that i am recording the conversation. I can't afford any more hits on my credit report, don't want to see any more bills coming, and the $1.95 is more loss than i can afford but not as bad as the $49.95 a month. He said when the 14-day trial ran out, that would be the end of it, but i don't trust them. And i would still help in action against them. I wonder how many gave them their real credit and debit cards and are getting ripped off ?

• Gr
      2nd of Sep, 2008

A few months ago, I tried out hollywoodrprofiles.com. I gave them my debt card an everything, thinking it was legit (even though I'd usually check everything out first, I'm sorry that I didn't this time.) Then, while checking out my online banking it read that they had charged me $49.95 before the trial was even over. I contacted my bank and they gave me provisional credit after I filed a dispute. I even made a complaint to the BBB and others from the "stophollywoodprofiles website" after finding out that it was a scam. I thought that it was over with and that the bank had set a complaint against them. 3 months later, my bank's charging me with the provisional credit causing my account to overdraft. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. I guarantee it won't end well.

• Mi
    Elk Grove
    California
    Phone: (209) 403-2428
    hollywoodprofiles.com

I have no idea who this company is and they have charged me for over $300 (49.95 per month) over the past 5 months.