ww.wholesaleshelfcorporations.com / I lost money, because I believed to these guys

1000 Ponce de Leon Blvd. Suite #103, Coral Gables, FL, United States Review updated:

I contacted the agent from www.wholesaleshelfcorporations.com. We spoke about funding programs, and he offered to invest in one. It was rather new, but the perspectives were good. I invested about $50, 000, but the agent vanished with my money. They closed the program and I couldn’t get money back. So, people don’t repeat my mistakes and stay as far as possible from these people.

Pe
Jun 24, 2015

Comments

• So
      2nd of Mar, 2019

I had longed for a business of my own since a very long time. I could not go to school and get a degree because we were poor. And I never had enough money to start up my own business, the savings were not enough but thanks to my friend and whole sale shelf corporation for making my dream come true. My friend told me to sign up for whole sale self corporation as they help get loans from different lenders. I signed up for it and discussed with the agents. They helped me get 45k dollars total in Line of Credit from Capital One Bank and US Bank. Today I have my own coffee shop and it is all because of whole sale Shelf Corporations.

• Ar
      3rd of Mar, 2019

My mother needed money for her small home based nursery and landscaping business. She wanted to make a larger investment. I suggested her to whole sale shelf corporations. They helped her get the money she needed. They are doing an amazing work.

• Sk
      4th of Mar, 2019

My business was going down day by day because of the insufficient stock. I needed money to get new stock but my savings were not enough and my business was not 2 years old for that reason I wasn't able to get any funding from any bank. I signed up for wholesale shelf corporations after my friend tried it and gave me positive response. Wholesale shelf corporations helped me get the loan after I purchased their 2 year old aged corporation.

6th of Mar, 2019

I badly needed money to start a business of my own. But unfortunately my financial condition was pathetic and the bank rejected my loan. My friend advised me to sign up for whole sale shelf corporations. I did not believe him before but than I thought of giving it a try. I signed up for it and was amazed to see that they solved all my problems. They helped me get 4, 000 dollars from 5 different lenders. I will always be thankful to them. They are doing an amazing job.

• Ev
      6th of Mar, 2019

My business was facing continuous loss and was losing customers. I needed new stock and a new investment but I did not know where to get from. My father told me about whole sale shelf corporations. I signed up for it and let them handle and look after all my worries. They helped me get 300, 000 dollars from 4 different lenders. My business was saved because of them. They are true professionals.

• Be
      15th of Mar, 2019

The whole sale shelf corporations is the best online company that helps you get the funds you need for your business. They are your ray of hope when the bank denies to help you. They have solutions to all your funding problems!

• Ro
      20th of Mar, 2019

I was tired of sitting at home and I wanted to start a business of my own. However, my loan application was rejected by the bank as I was a starter. I came to know about whole sale shelf corporations through a friend who told me that I needed to look for some old corporation. I visited the website and talked to the support team. Simon from the support team suggested I purchase a 3 year old corporation. I did as I was told and with in 48 hours I received all my documents and with in 3 months I was able to receive 50k dollars from 3 different banks such as the bank of America, Fargo and capital one bank.

7th of Apr, 2019

I was able to get 65k dollars from the Bank of America, Indigo, and Fargo all because of the whole sale shelf corporations.They helped me purchase old corporation and delivered my documents to me on time.I can't thank them enough for this.

• Ca
      7th of Apr, 2019

"I have a start up tech business. We had just finished developing the prototype and were ready to move into the next phase of production, so we needed funding for that. I went the traditional route…going to banks and creditors directly and all that…but got turned down. The business was in its ‘infancy’ they said, and just too risky.

But I wasn’t about to give up. So, I went online and after a simple Google search, found CorporateCashCredit.com.

I put in an initial inquiry and one of their agents called me back right away. Right off the bat, I knew that they could help so I signed up.

They took about a week to go over everything in my business and get it credit ready. The next step was to get my Paydex score up over 80, and they have a great program for that. In fact, CorporateCashCredit.com was able to get my Paydex score to 92!

They were also able to secure Trade Credit Lines from vendors that I use regularly. That really helped me out a lot. After about 60 days, they started applying for funding on my behalf. I didn’t have to do anything.

As a result of working with CorporateCashCredit.com, I was approved for $86, 000 in credit and now able to bring our product to the market."