www.hispaniahome.com / Impossible to contact the company

United States Review updated:
My husband ordered bathroom vanity from the company www.hispaniahome.com. My husband received all necessary information and waited for the delivery, but one day he noticed that the tracking number was wrong. He went to the website and tried to contact the seller, but he ignored his emails. He tried to call them, but there was only machine, which warned that no one could reply to his phone call now. Awful services.
Jul 31, 2015

D  14th of Aug, 2015 by
Hispania Home truly apologizes for this issue. We regret this type of opinion a lot, as we are constantly striving to provide our customer with the best service, and buying experience possible. We always try to answer all the requests within 24 hours time frame. We are sorry if you feel that your request was not promptly assisted. However, I am certain that you were provided with the best service and assistance when a representative finally received your message. Your email might have gone to the spam folder, or the call did not go through - as we answer most of our customer's request in the same day.

Thank you.