www.hintofazalea.com / Still no order and seller ignores all my messages

In the beginning of June, I have placed the order on the website www.hintofazalea.com. My shopping basket was full, because I bought all summer clothes from them. The sum was about $900 and the shipping was for free. I got the email from the seller, where he promised to inform when the order would be send. I waited 3 weeks, but no news. The seller continued to keep silence, but I called to the bank. Awful company and run from them.

Sw
Aug 9, 2015

Comments

• Hi
      17th of Aug, 2015

Hi there, sweet_teacher. We are sorry to hear about your negative experience at Hint of Azalea. We have not received the order you are referring to, nor have we received or responded to a message inquiring about this order. Please include your order number so that we will be able to assist you and investigate, or please ensure that it is the right company that you are reviewing. We apologize for any confusion, and are more than willing to assist you. Should you have any further questions or inquiries, email us at info@hintofazalea.com.

• Wi
      17th of Aug, 2015

I've ordered from Hint of Azalea a few times now and not once have I encountered any problems, they were very helpful and insured the safe arrival of my products, I find it hard to believe you experienced such a problem, great company, ill definitely be purchasing more with them.