www.HelpMeDownload.com / Fraud and scam!

1 New Zealand Review updated:

The above named website, also trading as mp3musicchq.com and freefrostwiredownload.com is a scam company offering mp3 downloads for a monthly or yearly fee. This is a recognized scam. I canceled my credit card, and contacted the company directly to ask for a refund.

I also completed a bank dispute form and have forwarded it to the bank.

H

More www.HelpMeDownload.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Cl
      16th of Aug, 2008

This is a scam outfit that should be banned from the internet!!!

• Vi
      21st of Nov, 2008

This company is effectively stealing from me each month and I am finding it impossible to put a stop through my credit card. I have never been able to use it due to securities on my system but they will not cancel and continue to steal from me money each month.

• Da
      19th of May, 2009

i do not even know this company yet the have stolen £75 from my credit card they need shutting down and prosecuted immediately

• He
      1st of Jun, 2009

Dear Customers,

I am a customer service rep of helpmedownload.com.. I apologize for your negative experience. We will be more than happy to resolve your issue either via web chat below, or email, or calling our toll free number.

HELPMEDOWNLOAD.COM
    US Phone Support 1-800-978-7657
    UK Phone Support 0808 238 0026
    AU Phone Support 1-800-469-290
    Web-chat is now available!

Our Operations is available 24/7.

1st of Sep, 2009

I luckily had fraud alert on credit card, my company called me on Mon 8-31-2009 and alerted me to ALOT of helpmedownload FRAUDulant charges, they cancelled the card and credited the charges. I go back to town, called The BIG Frauds@18007877657 where a hard to understand male apologised and ask over and over for the 1st 6 and last 4 numbers off my card so he could help. When I refused to give info I was hung up on.
    I still do not understand how my account was accesed, was 1 month old. zero uses.

11th of Sep, 2009

I just found the charge from helpmedownload.com on my credit card statement. I called my credit card co. and was told to call helpmedownload.com and give them my credit card number to ask them to credit my account. i told them i did not think i would do that. I said it was ludicrous to give my number to a foreign country that has already stolen from me for 6 months without me catching it until now. i have never heard of this helpmedownload.com. I checked all of my e-mail adresses sent, recieved and spam and have no record of this helpmedownloads.com. i then looked it up and found this sight. it is exactly what happened t me outlined on this site and many more. i then called the redit card co back and they told me to dispute the charges but they could not stop them. Duh I will have to dispute the charges and cancel the card. what the ()*^&*&^! Do they want to run off good customers? do they not want to give credit anymore?Are they in cahoots with this scam? Have they had a breach where our cedit card numbers were stolen and are trying to remove their guilt. Has anyone any idea what to do to stop this?

• Li
      2nd of Feb, 2010

i worked for them for a while. they will take your money for downloading free software online. so people, be careful on downloading free software. dont give out you crecit card info

1st of Mar, 2010

i hate helpmedownload.com they stole 14 dollars a week from my credit card

• Bo
      14th of Mar, 2010

Customer service can NOT be accessed.

• He
      15th of Mar, 2010

Hi Bob,

I am a customer service representative of HelpMeDownload.Com. Please call us at out toll free number listed below for us to be able to resolve your concern. We also have our chat and email support to assist you further.

HELPMEDOWNLOAD.COM

US Phone Support 1-800-978-7657
    UK Phone Support 0808 238 0026
    AU Phone Support 1-800-469-290

Web-chat is now available! You can visit the website: www.onlinechat.helpmedownload.com for online chat support. Or you can send an email to support@helpmedownload.com

Our Operations is available 24/7.

• Fr
      29th of Mar, 2010

Don't waste your time calling the helpmedownload.com "customer service" number. It calls dead air in Australia and I don't hold out much hope for other countries either. These guys have been mooching from my account too and I'm about to nail the ### to the wall in every sense of the word. Watch this space.