wwwhellomailmnthlyfee

Posted:

14.95 monthly fee

www.unitedtel.com
Lititz, Pennsylvania
Again another unauthorized bill for downloading music. I have been charged 4 times, Dec., Jan., Feb., and Mar. 26 billing. I called 1 877 547-2815, andwas told by a lady named Laura, that she would refund the charges for Feb. and Mar., but she was not authorized to refund for more than 2 months. I belive that I caught all of these charges and didn't pay them, but apparently my account shows paid.
Complaint comments Comments (4) Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Comments

N  9th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
At least I was able to reach a live person.
N  18th of Jan, 2011 by    -1 Votes
We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Please be aware that we at 24/7mp3s take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like the opportunity to address any concerns you may have. You can contact us toll-free at 1-866-709-6557 or by email at customersupport@billinghelpnow.com, so that we may resolve your inquiry.
Sincerely,

24/7mp3s
N  13th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
KOOL TELECOMMNTHLYFEE these ### did the same thing to me! I don't know who they are, but I don't use my damn phone number as f-ing currency. I deal directly when I do business, and these leeches are still doing the same thing after all these years? It's 2o11 for ### sake! WTF????? Why haven't the FEDs swooped down on their ### and F-ed their ### UP????????????????????????????????????????? I put a third party ban on my phone number so these leeches can't ever use my phone number again! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH they got me for almost 200 bucks in just 2 months! ###ING ###S
N  13th of Aug, 2011 by    0 Votes
Ok, I don't know how this happened... But, I don't know who these people are, and I can't believe they are even trying to defend themselves! I can't believe the FBI hasn't descended upon them like arrows that block out the sun, but I'm going to start making ###ING calls to make sure they get the ball rolling! ###ING LEECHES! Try that now! Try taking money from me via my phone bill again! Try it!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree