www.harrypottershop.comBe careful, they didn't tell about the delivery charges

Pr Dec 29, 2014 Burbank, CA Review updated:

I ordered book set from the website www.harrypottershop.com. When I placed the order, it wasn’t mentioned about the delivery charges, but when I proceeded to pay, it turned out that they would take large sum for the delivery. I tried to contact them, ‘coz they didn’t warn customers about these charges before. No one replied and I haven’t received my order, but I paid for the delivery. These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

More www.harrypottershop.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• He
      Jun 08, 2016

I would not order from this site again. My husband ordered gifts for me that were supposed to be mother's day gifts...note today's date...still no update, they don't return phone calls, they flat out refused to refund our money even though nothing shipped for over a month. This is literally the worst customer service I've encountered in my life. They are rude and belligerent on the phone. I mean, how dare you expect things to ship when they say they are going to!!! We are currently working through a charge back one month after the fact, having spent over four hours trying to follow up with these rude, incompetent people.

Dec 21, 2016

I will never purchase anything from this site. I purchased an item for my son for Christmas. The order was placed on December 6th. It is now December 20th. I had to contact them after being on hold for 20 minutes only to have them tell me that the item is out of stock. It wasn't out of stock when I ordered it! The owner has 10 other websites that he owns I had to provide him with the NE of the shop I ordered from. I was told the the order could be shipped around December 28th or January 22nd. Just hope they don't charge my account after I canceled the order.