www.happysmileuk.com / The rep is unpleasant guy, who doesn't deliver orders on time

United States Review updated:

I purchased some dental items from the company www.happysmileuk.com. I waited 10 days and didn’t get the order. After some time I contacted the seller, but he was rude with me and all his responses were awful. The seller turned to be really bad, unprofessional, rude and unpleasant guy. I was disappointed in this company. So, be careful before you order from this company and check the info about this company.

Em
Jun 19, 2015

Comments

17th of May, 2016

They were very nice to me. Your review seems very harsh. This company supplies the best tooth whitening products in the UK.

• St
      8th of Nov, 2016

I have used happy smiles many times and found the company very professional. They are very popular on twitter and have thousands of dentists who follow them. The products are very good and prices very affordable. A very professional dental company and the brand seems to be very popular. I would only use this company for my professional tooth whitening needs. I ordered in 2016.

• Ke
      16th of Jan, 2017

I was very happy with the service for happysmileuk the products were very good and delivery was fast.