[Resolved] www.happyrooms.com / They didn't help you if you have any problems

United States Review updated:
I tried to book the hotel room through the company www.happyrooms.com. But each time it showed error. I was shocked and contacted the real agent. I explained the situation and asked to help me, but the rep refused and told me that it wasn’t his responsibility. I was shocked with such services. But I could do nothing with this problem, so I simply closed the website and found another one.

Resolution statement

HappyRooms Customer Care's Response, Sep 28, 2016
Dear Customer!

Please accept our sincere apologies for the negative experience of using our service.

As a result of this failure, we are planning some major improvements to our processes to prevent similar issues from happening again. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. We value your business and wish to retain you as a customer for years to come.

Once again we apologize for any inconveniences caused.

We look forward to your reply.

Kind regard,

HappyRooms.com Team
Jun 1, 2015

D  10th of Aug, 2015 by
client completely dissatisfied, but I hope I can cange this review soon
I booked a hotel with this company through trivago, the page show me one hotel and I booked with happyrooms, but when I get the confirmation by email they send me to another hotel of the same chain but much more economic. I ask explanations and they told me its trivago guilt. ok I cancel my booking and I dont see my money back, I ask explanaitons and tell me that it taks 3-10 days to refund me, then another mail they takes un to 30 days...what do you think??? my money is gone!!! I ld like someone answer me...I hope soon I'll can cange this review, if you can see now this review its only because the don't give me back my money yet, so...be careful
reservation number HBRQST7438387434‏