[Resolved] www.happyrooms.com / They didn't help you if you have any problems
I tried to book the hotel room through the company www.happyrooms.com. But each time it showed error. I was shocked and contacted the real agent. I explained the situation and asked to help me, but the rep refused and told me that it wasn’t his responsibility. I was shocked with such services. But I could do nothing with this problem, so I simply closed the website and found another one.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
HappyRooms Customer Care's Response, Sep 28, 2016
Please accept our sincere apologies for the negative experience of using our service.
As a result of this failure, we are planning some major improvements to our processes to prevent similar issues from happening again. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. We value your business and wish to retain you as a customer for years to come.
Once again we apologize for any inconveniences caused.
We look forward to your reply.
More www.happyrooms.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] www.happyrooms.com - No confirmation info and impossible to reach them 
- [Resolved] HappyRooms - I do not recommend using this company. 
- [Resolved] HappyRooms - Bad experience
- [Resolved] HappyRooms - Not providing receipts
- [Resolved] HappyRooms - Total disappointment!
- [Resolved] HappyRooms - bad treatment