www.happymothers.com / In stock / Shipping / Refund problems / Resolution

Happy Mothers
Phone: 1-866-616-1155
I ordered a very expensive car seat that was listed as "in stock". However I was called and told that the manufacturer had not delivered the item to them so they were not able to ship it out yet. I told them that I could wait if it was going to be a week maybe two, but my baby was growing out of her infant car seat and needed the new one asap. They kept quoting me dates through the following month of when "the shipment" was going to come into them from the manufacturer. However after a month of this I could not wait any longer for the "promised" shipment date, so I had to cancel it and asked for a refund. They said it wasn't a problem since they hadn't received it from the manufacturer to even ship it out yet (but of course I was already charged for it). Well I was told that by 2 different service respresentatives. It is now the end of the second month and there has been no refund yet. I sent an email which they said they were going to forward to billing. Billing has not contatcted me. I can not believe the hastle from a website that is named "Happy Mothers" because I am surely not very happy after this ordeal. I just hope this problem is resolved before my child goes to college. Did I forget mention that I am being charged interest on my credit card for an order for an item I haven't received and was never shipped to me. Isn't there a law against that? Talk about being held hostage!

A  16th of Mar, 2009 by
Had a worse experience myself. I really think it is hit or miss with their customer service folks. In the past, they have been super helpful. But I will never buy from them again.