www.GreatVacationClub.com / Dates not available!

1 Mexico

We did a really stupid thing and purchased a vacation club in Mexico represented and sold by a Myan Palace rep.. We now have spent 2500.00 and can not get into any resorts for dates requested. This product as we have found by the web reading available is the way they do business. We have a time share also but do to the very poor protection and laws we have for sale also. We have traveled to Mexico a lot almost every year. We will not be going back this was just another way to get money out of us. In the US it would have been Illegal. Oh yea the company is located in Houston. Shame on us for being on vacation and letting this happen. The bad part is we would have never done this except for all the drinks they served us. I am sure now that was the plan. I am filing with the other people on the class action suit. We also which it probable does not matter would like to comment that this was bought so our daughter and husband to be could take a honeymoon. They are smooth but it is a onetime shot and i will write to every office I possible can to make sure something happens.