www.great-bargain.com / Fake Items / Illegal Selling

1 N12 0DR , United States Review updated:

Fake Items / Illegal Selling
No refunds.
No items.
Items if sent are from China.
TRUST ME DON'T BUY FROM HIM AKA JIMMY

Comments

• Qu
      6th of Apr, 2012

I had a similar experience. I ordered some Bose QC15 headphones 2 weeks ago and after one week with no sign of the product I emailed. I got a half-hearted response advising they would post the same day. I waited a few more days and then was advised my status had been downgraded to 'awaiting stock'. After a further two days I asked for precise details on when it would be posted and received a message back saying they had been dispatched and 'should' arrive 'sometime next week'. This didn't make much sense given they had promised to send by Royal Mail first class. I decided to call their bluff and gave them a deadline to respond with precise details on the time of posting and service used, saying I would begin a Paypal dispute if they did not respond. They did not, so I opened a dispute. Surprise surprise, they suddenly got the gist and sent an email saying, quote:

" as we said on the email, we can send you the headphone as soon as stock comes, now we have the stock, if you agree, I will issue you 5 GBP back for the compensation of the delay and post the headphone to you right away, you will receive it on Tuesday. if you agree, we can do it this way, or we can issue you the full refund right now. "

So they were lying about having posted it, and they still seem confused as to whether they had the stock! I requested an immediate refund and got one. I have seen similar complaints elsewhere, I would strongly recommend avoiding this retailer. I am just glad I paid through Paypal. Whatever you do, don't give them your credit card details

• He
      16th of Apr, 2012
    www.great-bargain.com - Counterfeit goods/No refunds
    www.great-bargain.com
    England, Greater London
    United Kingdom
    great-bargain.com

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE. THEY ARE A SCAM WEBSITE SELLING COUNTERFEIT GOODS. I bought a pair of headphones from this website. It states 3 to 6 days for delivery. Over a week passed and no goods received. I chased them up and they said they were sending them and I should receive them in a few days. They finally arrived extremely USED and SCRATCHED and DIRTY, no serial number, no Bose branded case. I asked for a full refund which they said they would give me. I have still not received my refund and they are now ignoring my emails. I have taken my headphones to find out whether they are real or fake. They are in fact a used pair of counterfeit headphones. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE. I have reported this website to the relevant authorities so hopefully they will be shut down asap!

• Gp
      8th of May, 2012

I ordered a Steelseries Sibera V2 headset from this website which took over a week to arrive and was delivered in a half-destroyed package. When Opened the box I discovered there was no official packaging, no manual, etc, just the headset contained within in a silver bag along with some wires and a Steelseries bag. Did some further research and discovered it was counterfeit.

I did, however, get my money back by threatening to post bad reviews about them all over the web (but I'm still going to post the reviews!). Definitely do not buy from these guys.