www.grantsite.net / unauthorized debit withrawal

1 IN, United States Review updated:

I entered a grantsite to see if I would qualify for a Homegrant.
I was told for $2.29 Shipping I will receive a CD about the subject .
I received 5 pages for some ACME Company. Aweek later I saw a Charge on my Credit card for $39.95 . I have no Idea for what or why .
Ther is no one I can contact or even a E-mai adress to get my money back.

Comments

Ki
  19th of Mar, 2009

Sam e thing happened to me, researched GRANT MASTERS, which is a company that seems to make their money this way, there were several other issues like this on this website. I did actually, finally get in touch with a LIVE PERSON (Two months later, gotta hang in there!), I advised them that I was aware of their scam, yes, scam, I was refunded ALL monies, they discovered, oh my, we billed you twice on this charge, etc) but these companies are still getting money from pe stople. Hang on, don;t give up, they are wrong. Good luck, stay firm!
Kim

19th of Mar, 2009

Oh, I almost forgot. Didn't Madoff just admit his running a scam?

Ju
  21st of Mar, 2009

I had the same thing happen to me and it caused my bank to overdraw. Now the only way they will give me the insufficient funds back is a fax to my bank that states they were not authorized to take this money. Any idea whom i can get in contact with someone from this grant site? I will keep trying to call if anyone one has any idea of how to get such a letter from a scam please let me know Thanks Juli

Ca

www.grantsite.net - didnt get the email and was charged
Temple
Texas
Phone: 254-319-7164

My Name is Jennifer Anderson and i fell for this get grant money fast scheme. I signed up for the free seven day trial and i was told i would recieve and email of my password and user name and never got it. and i looked and looked for it for days but they sure are quick to charge you even if you havent even been on the website to even check it out. something needs to be done to shut down these grant scheme so we can keep our money instead of loosing it. i am trying to find a number to call them so i can cancel and get my money back.

9th of Apr, 2009
www.grantsite.net - didnt get the email and was charged
My Grant Site
California
grantsite.net

ordered a free cd for 1.99 shipping. Later, charges on my credit card every month for 39.95. I am currently waiting to see if they will refund my money. Not hoping very hard. These sites are such scams!!!