www.grants360.com / Misleading/False Information

My husband submitted information to receive a grant kit. We have been very displeased with this "grant service." The confirmation page telling the amount charged to our debit card only gave the $1.95 amount. After being quite surprised we were charged $57.61, I investigated the group's website. When you sign up for the information, they tell you about the monthly membership fees. However, it is written in a dark gray font on a lighter gray background. The company failed to capitalize the beginnings of all of the sentences in the statement, indicating that the business isn't the most professional. It strikes me as rather shady that you have to be a "member" to receive government grant and grant writing information that you can get at the library, because teachers write grants all the time. They also state they will charge for a work at home guide after a two-day trial-- another shady thing considering this is a grants website, not a work at home site. The company that shows up on your credit card or debit card statement is revbroker.com. This is get rich quick, internet millionaire, work at home site, thus probably explaining the charge for the work at home guide. When in doubt, go to the library. It's free and you're less likely to get scammed.

N  18th of Aug, 2009 by

www.grants360.com - Fraud
Nilda Sanchez

I was offer Grant finding programs for a fee of 1.95 never got the information but I found additional and unauthorized charges in my credit card. I want this cancel from my card and the charges of 57.61 and 1.95 refund to my credit card.
D  3rd of Dec, 2009 by
I have a complaint about Granys360 and we didn't get anything at all and I think that your company likes to scam people out of our credit card and that is not fair to us as we need the money to start our own business and this would been a great thing to get us started but now. I will call my credit card company to stop all payments of your company so that way you can't get anymore of my money so now I will tell all my friends about this site not to go to your site and they will not be scammed like, I did so you are not every nice to do this to people in there time of need and you should be should down for this and also be not to do this again neutral . and if you would be nice enough to give us the Grant 360 the that would be great but, I know that will neutral happen now so that is all, I have to say about this on this matter . jeannettelebrun@sympatico.ca
A  22nd of Jan, 2010 by
I have had the exact same thing and have tried calling but no one answers the phone!!