www.gov-resources.com / scam!!!! can't access site

MD, United States Review updated:

Thank God I didn't give more!!! This site is an absolute rip-off! I am so carefull when doing business but I got scamed for sure this time. I hope people like this get the punishment they deserve, not just a slap on the wrist but a serious prison term for this kind of behavior. I personally don't have money to throw away and it isn't fair to those companies that are ligit. What a shame.
Te

Comments

Da
  5th of Nov, 2008

www.gov-resources.com - product does not work
www.gov-resources.com
uknown
unknown
gov-resources.com

The records search does not return results. The site continually redirects to other pay sites such as Ancesty.com
and redirects to pages requesting more funds to access records. This company is a fake. I can get no
answer from their support staff that is if they have one.
Di
  19th of Nov, 2008
I have also been ripped off! I wish I had read further ahead before spending my hard-earned money. I think it is an outrage. I am trying to obtain death information on my parents. I thought I was doing something wrong and so electonically challenged me did it twice. I doubt I can get my money back. Something should be done about this site.
  20th of Nov, 2008
I just paid my money and still cannot access the site. I really needed some basic information and needed it now not later. I guess I will wait and see what happens. Hopefully, they will come through.

Angie
Vi
  22nd of Nov, 2008
I CAN NOT ACCESS THIS WEBSITE EITHER!!! I, TOO, PAID MY MONEY FOR A LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP. WHAT THE HELL AM I AND OTHERS SUPPOSED TO DO. I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW!!!
Ca
  22nd of Nov, 2008
I just paid my money aand cannot access the site. I really didn't want to do this but...I fell for it too. I also want my money back if this is the deal.
Le
  22nd of Nov, 2008
I paid for a membership with Gov-Resources.com, as well. I needed this type of information access for my job. Alas, I still have not been able to access the website and get redirected to other sites that charge as well. I intend to report them to the BBS and I will file charges against them via internet monitoring agencies and whatever other source I can find. I WANT A FULL REFUND OF MY MONEY AND I WANT IT NOW! What a bunch of scam artists.
  22nd of Nov, 2008
I too have paid for a life time access to Gov-resources.com and can not access the site. Can't help but wonder how they get away with this. Is there anyone that monitors for fraudulant sites that this can be reported to?
Mi
  26th of Nov, 2008
AFTER FINDING OUT GOV-RESOURCES WAS A FRAUD, I CALLED THE 1800-390-6035 ON MY VISA STATEMENT AND CANXED THE CHARGED. NOW WAITING TO SEE IF THEY REFUND MY MONEY..TRY IT YOURSELF..GOOD LUCK...AOL. AND THE US GOVERMENT SHOULD TAKE THESE PEOPLE TO COURT, BUT THEY ARE PROBABLY FROM OVERSEAS.
Su
  9th of Jun, 2009
scam!!! can't access site
  14th of Jun, 2009
I paid money for something I thought was going to be good, but I was wrong. I WANT A FULL REFUND OF MY MONEY NOW! You would think Gov-resources.com would be legal, what a scam. Anne