www.gourmetgiftbaskets.com / They substituted many products

1 266 Route 125 Kingston, AR, United States Review updated:

I have ordered two baskets from the company www.gourmetgiftbaskets.com. I got these baskets and there was brochure inside. I started to look at it and noticed that almost the half of all products was substituted by cheaper things. I decided to ask the owner, why they haven’t warned me about it. But it turned out that the seller left fake email address on the website. Don’t repeat my mistakes.

Bu
Jun 19, 2015

Comments

• Go
      22nd of Jun, 2015

Burgess, please accept our apologies for any misunderstanding regarding the products you ordered vs the products you received. I promise you that we as a company do not take complaints like this lightly and we do not use fake email addresses. If there is an issue with the order you received please contact us at CustomerService@GourmetGiftBaskets.com and our team of Customer Service professionals will be more then happy to help. Thank you again and we look forward to ensuring your satisfaction with our products.

• Re
      3rd of Jun, 2016
    www.gourmetgiftbaskets.com - Items were substituted and I didn’t like it

I have purchased two gift baskets from the company www.gourmetgiftbaskets.com. When I got these baskets, I noticed that almost all products were substituted with other products, which I wasn’t happy to get. The seller told me that he wouldn’t return money or change the items, because he has no time for such small issues. I wasn’t happy with such attitude and therefore I decided to share my experience.

• Go
      3rd of Jun, 2016

Reviewer77139, please accept our apologies for any misunderstanding regarding the products you ordered vs the products you received. I can assure you that we work hard to ensure our customers satisfaction. If there is an issue with the order you received please contact us at CustomerService@GourmetGiftBaskets.com and our team of Customer Service professionals will be more then happy to help! Thank you.