www.GoogleMoneyProfit.com / Still taking money out of my account even after cancellation!

3420 8th Ave.Racine, WI, United States Review updated:
4.85
Phone: 262-681-2037

I was charged in January for 39.95 plus 9.95 for something I didn't order. All I ordered was a CD called growing rich with google which cost 1.95. I never even used the CD and the next thing I knew I was getting this money pulled out of my bank account, so I called these people and told them to cancel what ever they were charging me for and they did cancel me, as a matter a fact I'm sitting here with three cancellations with the confirmation numbers for these cancellations and I just got my bank statement today showing they pulled another 39.95 out of my bank account even though I have canceled and have proof of it. Somebody needs to do something about these people so they quit ripping people off of their hard earned money. The three cancellations are called (Google Money Profit) (Grant Master CD), (Network Agenda). What people have to understand also is that they are not paying for just that CD they received they are paying for these three things that I don't even understand.

Comments

Cl
  9th of Feb, 2008
Also called to cancell, still done draft from account, would like to stop all future activity. Thank you.
Sa
  21st of Feb, 2008
Do you have the # that you called to cancell it because they are doing the same for me but i forgot the number... This is... i mean... that was the worst deal I ever did in my life... but if you have the number and can give it to me i would thank you deeply you can reach me at 407 860 2303 or at smoniqueadams@yahoo.com thank you.
Ti
  21st of Feb, 2008
I bought the cd for $1.95 too. Only to see if I was interested in the offer. Also $39.95 was taken from my account for nothing!

It caused an overdraft on my bank account. I never authorized this at all NEVER! I have contacted my bank and blocked this withdrawl from happening again. I contacted the Attorney General's Office and an investigation must be done. It's just another scam to take hard earned money! When I called the to cancel, they acted like they did something to diserve my hard earned money. The internet is loaded with these types of frauds!
Ab
  3rd of Mar, 2008
I was satisfied with Googal money proffit
Ma
  30th of Mar, 2008
wow thanks for experiencing this buss. it help me alot specially with my dept i feel sorry for those who dont succeed even thou im being rip off $39.95 a month its woth it. it takes patience guys and cooperation to succced in this kind of buss. there no such things as an easy money you must work for it even they say they will provide evrything you must take focus with the program so you must help your self order to earn extra load of income!!! Godbless you guys!!
GoogleMoneyProfit rocks go and help more people!!!
Go
  19th of May, 2008

www.GoogleMoneyProfit.com - Ripped off even after quit on time!
www.GoogleMoneyProfit.com
7301 West Univ Ave apt.25
Gainesville
Florida
Phone: 352-331-8006
www.googlemoneyprofit.com

I was told that a seven day trial period would be in effect for this google money profit scam. Needless to say I am upset, I need to make money at home because I can't survive on my current disability income. I am prepared to do what ever necessary . I have already contacted my Compass Bank Loren Sorensen financial representative and filed a formal complaint in person. This charge of close to a double digit charge by your mistake will not be tolerated. I understand if necessary there is a couple of lawyers that have class action lawsuits on this matter. Please forgive me if I'm angry, I know that spiritual I shouldn't be but I am just fed up with getting ripped.
Ry
  19th of May, 2008
I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer. That is why we have the Terms and Disclosures are posted on the sales site directly above or below the "Ship My Kit" Button depending on the site you order from.

Here are the Terms and Disclosures that is directly below or above ( depending on the site you order from) the "Ship My Kit" Button.

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit", I am ordering the Google Money Profit™ CD and trial membership for $1.29 for Shipping and $1.00 for Handling/Insurance, after the 7 day trial I will be charged $39.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Grant Master™ and Network Agenda™ for $7.95 a month and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy / Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "Growing Rich w/ Google". For questions, call 866-396-5695 M-F, 9am-9pm, EST.

For customer service you may call 866-396-5695 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they'll be happy to assist you.

The Google Money Profit CD comes with a 7 day free trial to our members website. Where we offer one on one live chat assistance and it teaches users how to make money using Google’s AdWords and AdSense Programs. Customers can use these programs to create Google AdWord-based Advertisements and place ads on Google searches using Google AdWords. They can do this either for their own sites or they can use Google AdSense to funnel traffic through their sites to other sites and get paid for the traffic they generate. It also comes with two fast action bonuses first is a 14 day free trial to Grant Master that give our clients access to our Grant Resources website that is normally a $39.95 monthly charge for a reduced charge of $7.95 a month; because you are already a member of another of our programs. This site offers access to one of the largest grant data bases. Where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our members website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company that offers an online date book that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your cell phone. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at (866) 396-5695 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
Ryan R.
Jo
  22nd of Jul, 2008
itryusercodesineedyoutoemail
Da
  4th of Aug, 2008
I bought the cd for $1.95 also, to see if I was intrested in the offer, $39.95 was billed to my credit card and $39.95 every month since. What can I do.
Mo
  7th of Aug, 2008
I dont know the telephone number to cancel this service, and i didnt know i have to pay 39.95 monthly.
Ha
  11th of Aug, 2008
I just bought the cd a few hours ago. I also worry about it could happen to me. whatif we together file a law suit ? if agree please e-mail me. we can discuss it.
Ar
  23rd of Aug, 2008
Your Money for Profit by Google was supposeto
download the CD for me because my copy doesn't
work. I have not received this information as of
yet. Please send.
Thanks
Artelia Reese
An
  29th of Aug, 2008
Google money profit canceled me the minute I called, and were happy to do so. And why would you say it was unauthorized ? all this information was made availibleto you on the order page. I believe you rip your selfs off, when you don't read the information, that has been provided for you. why would any one order somthing on line with out reading the information provided. I found it not only easy to cancel, But am also making extra money with ther growing rich with google ad words adverticing program.
Pa
  4th of Sep, 2008
Please cancel my subscription, I'm sending back your cd so please reimburse me, and no more charges.