www.GoogleCashCow.com / Software problems!

1 India Review updated:

GoogleCashCow.com gave me a cd of software where i have to make a web page of my own and publish the add. My computer is having windows 98 Pentium II and the software they gave require 2000 or xp P iv and my computer is not having that function. This they had not informed me before buying the cd and they r not picking up my calls as they have promised 2 refund the money in 90 days they delivered the cd 2 day and i called them after 1 hour of the delivery, but no response is the service by google.

Beware!

Comments

• Sh
      17th of Sep, 2007

Dear Sir
    As per your news paper advertisement
    I want to do online work with you So kindly
    give me Advice to this newly field for me.

• Sv
      25th of Sep, 2007

I have forgotten my password for opening the contents of CD. MY residential address to which the CD has been sent is
    S.VENGATESAN
    #4/8,NAMMALWAR STREET,
    G1,ARVIND APARTMENTS,
    RADHA NAGAR,CHROMEPET,
    CHENNAI-600044.

I REQUEST YOU TO GIVE A IDEA ABOUT MY PASSWORD FOR THE PURPOSE OF OPENING THE CD RECEIVED FROM YOUR COMPANY.

14th of Nov, 2007

Hi give the processor who to join this group!

14th of Nov, 2007

Life is like a bream!

• Pr
      26th of Dec, 2007

I have gained useful information about some sites like googlecashcow.com by seeing comments of some victime of that site. so thank you.

• Pr
      26th of Dec, 2007

I am a professional data entry operator. I have a pc at my home. So please suggest me any geniune data entry website.

7th of Mar, 2008

is it true for this website paying so much or fake

24th of Mar, 2008

nothing

25th of Mar, 2008

i also suffered from them, ...really, ...they r doing fraud...

28th of Mar, 2008

Googlecashcow money back gurentee is 100% fraud...plssss friends don't belive them... ###ers...

• Vi
      1st of Apr, 2008

how can i earn money by using gogle site

• Ps
      2nd of Apr, 2008

I had deposited Rs. 1200/- in ICICI Bank Shimla on 3.3.2008 for purchase Google cash Training Package. But nothing has been received so far. No one has responded my Emails so far. Therefore, it is big fraud from the Google and

6th of Apr, 2008

For More Detaile in the business

• 12
      7th of Apr, 2008

Dear Sir,

I saw so many sites for making cash from internet. But I am very sad to say that, everybody is asking one question to pay by Paypal, If you want to take/make Palpal account; you must have Credit Card. I am asking you all, is it possible for each and everybody having CREDIT CARD.?

GOPA

16th of Apr, 2008

Googlecashcow is a scam. It is nothing to do with Google. Joining the Google Adsense program costs nothing, so long as you have a good website or blog.

18th of Apr, 2008

i am still not 18, am i eligeble for the data entry job?what all do i need start with this job except for a P.C. with net connection

20th of Apr, 2008

I saw so many sites for making cash from internet. But I am very sad to say that, everybody is asking one question to pay the rejistration fees; you must have Credit Card. I do want to do online work.So kindly give me Advice to this newly field for me.

20th of Apr, 2008

i am still not 18, am i eligible for the data entry job?what all do i need start with this job except for a P.C. with net connection

• Af
      23rd of Apr, 2008

dear sir
    I purchased the cd recently.
    but the files in winzip are not opening.
    kindly guide me to make my own website.
    thanks

• La
      25th of Apr, 2008

hi,
    i m just confused about these online data entry websites.
    r they genuine . just give me some advice.