www.golfalldiscount.com Fake R9 Max Driver / Counterfeit R9 Max Driver

1 Western Australia, Australia Review updated:

I bought an R9 Max Driver from www.golfalldiscount.com. The Club came from China. The torque wrench does not 'click' when installing the head. The club is also missing some minor details such as registration sticker on the shaft and writing on the tip of the shaft. I contacted www.golfalldiscount.com but no response back. Their website looks very professional and that fooled me!!!

Cg

Comments

• Nu
      27th of Feb, 2010

As a highly cynical consumer I can thoroughly recommend golfalldiscount.com. I needed the golf clubs for my wife's birthday. I ordered online on the Thursday night. They shipped by noon on Friday and I had the clubs one day ahead of her birthday the following Tuesday. All-in-all an excellent service and authentic golf clubs . If you are generally worried about trusting online shops (as I am from previous experiences) then don't worry about this golfalldiscount.com, they are excellent. Kind regards, nuno.gusmao, shippensburgh, PA 17257.

• Go
      7th of Apr, 2010

Steer clear of this wesite. I have been in the golf business 15+ years and Golfalldiscount.com looks very, very suspicious. First off, if they really sold authentic PING equipment at the prices listed on their site, PING would have shut their account down months ago. They are breaking all pricing rules set in place by every manufacturer in the golf business.

• Ca
      12th of Apr, 2010

stay away. got fake mizuno mx-300 no registration numbers.