Comments

• Ka
      5th of Jun, 2011

Did not deliver! Wish I would've read this first!

• Ng
      11th of Jul, 2011

Never Delivered! Totoal Scam! all i got 4 days in a row was hello, the supplier is not online now, can you check later, if he online, we will email you back, sorry for delay!

He never came online... ever

18th of Sep, 2011

###ing ###, i payed over 100 dollars and havent recieved my gold still, wish i knew where to find them, i am contacting paypal to get money back

• Za
      22nd of Sep, 2011

i got 10m orderd and kept saying i need id proof and my card proof with a picture and giving a hard time over 30 mins now and dont think im getting it...they are a scamm dont order from these dirty chinks

• Me
      25th of Oct, 2011

Hi yesterday I went to purchase gold for my son via paypal and after paypal process was completed went to online chat to receive the gold. Then the operator (rose) stated to verify the purchase I needed to send them photo of my ID and credit card. Where they serious? When I said no and asked for another way to verify (paypal receipt number/email address) no response. Lodged a dispute with paypal and money was refunded within 24 hours. Total scam...Thank god the purchase was via paypal either never would of received anything.

• Uy
      12th of Nov, 2011

lets get a b0omb and find these fkn chinks

• Gm
      20th of Nov, 2011

Hi, i have the same problem, can anyone say me how can i get my money back via paypal please ?

• Ha
      6th of Jan, 2012

they scammed me tooand i am turning them into the fbi, i need all of your emails plz...Contact Information

Are there witnesses or other victims to this crime?
    If yes, Please provide names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, and/or websites of where additional victim lists can be found.
    this is from the fbi website... lets get these ###ers

• Ta
      22nd of Mar, 2012

I paid $105 and never got the rsgold they always gave an excuse, and paypal dispute is useless.

• Ng
      20th of Oct, 2012

They scammed me aswell for 209, 77 euro's this is their other website
    www.gmhere.com

Believe me i will find and track this adress, cause i'm going next year on a holiday to China.
    If their adress is close to my vacation adress i will go and check them for sure!