www.glasses.com / poor service

1 United States

I lost my glasses so I placed an order for a pair of glasses last April 17, 2013, sent them the image of my prescription via text and email just to be sure that they get it, they texted me back that all is good and that they will begin processing it. after a few days I checked my account online on their website and found that they had put the wrong prescriptions in so I called them up, the rep I spoke to said that they will fix it and expedite it so that I would still get my glasses in the 2 weeks time-frame that they had promised. After 2 days I checked again and saw the glasses were marked shipped but the invoice said cancelled, I called for clarification and the rep I spoke to said that they cancelled the order but they did not notify me, I did not get a phone call, text nor an email. After a few chats and phone calls they offered to expedite it and promised me that I would get it in a week but when I called today they said that the lab (in San Diego, Ca) had just released it and that they are waiting for it in Utah to get checked before they can ship it out to me. I have told them from the start that I need the glasses before May 3 because I will be going away on a business trip and I need my glasses. They had promised that they will expedite it and would not mess my order up the second time around. I will never order from them again, I would rather spend the extra money and get it done right rather than deal with these people that doesn't care about their costumers.

www.glasses.com