[Resolved] www.giltcity.com / The customer services didn't help and ignored me all the time
I have used the services of the company www.giltcity.com, but my experience was awful. When I tried to return some stuff, the customer services started to ignore me. I sent them tons of emails, but they avoided me. When I tried to remove my email address from their list, they also ignored me. But they continued to provide some useless emails and spam. The worst attitude and completely unhelpful team.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Gilt City's Response, Nov 30, 2016
I'm so sorry to hear of your disatifaction with your previous correspondence with our customer care team .I would be more than happy to look into this further for you. As there has not been an order number or an email address noted, I would ask if this can be sent on via email so we can look into this further for you.
Unfortunately, complaints board does not offer a private messaging system so I would ask that you email firstname.lastname@example.org and make the title line "ATTN:ELLENCOMPLAINTS BOARD RESPONSE" so that we can get to this right away. Looking forward to hearing from you. Chat Soon, Ellen-GiltService
More www.giltcity.com Complaints & Reviews
- Gilt.com - Stay away, be warned, they are not legitimate 
- Gilt.com - Some merchandise is not authentic 
- Gilt.com - Stay away from these guys 
- Gilt.com - Have been shopping on Gilt for years and though the deals are great and shipping efficient the customer service sucks 
- Gilt.com - fake mens suit 
- Gilt - order returns
- Gilt City - voucher expiration
- Gilt City - what a nightmare
- Gilt - a max mara coat with an obvious hole and refund is not as the amount they promised
- Gilt - terrible service, tricking customers