[Resolved] www.giltcity.com / The customer services didn't help and ignored me all the time

1 2 Park Avenue, 4th FloorNew York, NY, United States Review updated:

I have used the services of the company www.giltcity.com, but my experience was awful. When I tried to return some stuff, the customer services started to ignore me. I sent them tons of emails, but they avoided me. When I tried to remove my email address from their list, they also ignored me. But they continued to provide some useless emails and spam. The worst attitude and completely unhelpful team.

Resolution statement

Gilt City Customer Care's Response, Nov 30, 2016

Hi There,

I'm so sorry to hear of your disatifaction with your previous correspondence with our customer care team .I would be more than happy to look into this further for you. As there has not been an order number or an email address noted, I would ask if this can be sent on via email so we can look into this further for you.

Unfortunately, complaints board does not offer a private messaging system so I would ask that you email service@gilt.com and make the title line "ATTN:ELLENCOMPLAINTS BOARD RESPONSE" so that we can get to this right away. Looking forward to hearing from you. Chat Soon, Ellen-GiltService

Ni
May 22, 2015

Comments

Co
  1st of Dec, 2016

Greetings. We do offer private messaging system. There's a "Send Message" button in user's profile.

Kind regards.

Uk
  1st of Dec, 2016

@ComplaintsBoard.com Admin Same thing has happened to me last night at 10:15pm, on the 30/11/2016, its the worst airline, i have never in my life experince anything horrible then lastnight in rome airport.