www.giftxoxo.com / Awful customer services

1 1308, 4th Floor, Shetty Plaza, HAL 3rd StageBangalore, India Review updated:

People, the website www.giftxoxo.com doesn’t deliver orders on time. I placed my order on 1st of June. I waited for the order till June, 18th, but these people didn’t provide it. Also I called to their customer services and the rep was so unhelpful and he wasted my time. He didn’t know what to do and promised to contact me with the manager, but it was empty promises. The services were bad as well as their attitude towards you and your problems.

As
Jun 20, 2015

Comments

• Ku
      31st of May, 2016

So I got their voucher as an accolade from my company, I was a romantic date with my spouse at a fancy restaurant. Even though we reached the venue a little late, the staff was cooperative and they arranged us a very special table under the stars and a personal piano player as promised on the voucher. It would love to try other experiences listed with them.

• Ba
      1st of Jun, 2016

Really enjoyed the relaxation therapy. All thanks to giftxoxo, where I could find a wide range of therapies listed. Finally I decided on one of the therapy and my experience was beautiful.

• Ge
      1st of Jun, 2016

I booked an Aerobics class with them. They duration of class is about to exhaust and I am thinking of booking it again. Although I will have to have to wait 2 days to get confirmation of my booking and but as they provided a good deal, so I would like to book another one.

3rd of Jun, 2016

I had to give a salsa performance on my friends wedding with my husband. Booked a session with them – Had a fun time