www.gdpchina.com / SCAMMING AND BAD SERVICE

1 China Review updated:

CHINA OF ###ING COURSE?! TRUST ME I ASK BEFORE I ORDER MY GOLD HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE? OH THEY SAY 2 DAYS YET IT IS NOW 8 DAYS THEY NEVER DO ###ING ANYTHING I ASK THEY ARE SCAMMING DO NOT TRUST THEM.

More www.gdpchina.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

27th of Feb, 2009

do not trust this site thay tryed to get me to send them scans of my bank card as prof as to who i am here s message.../26/2009 8:57:09 PM www.GdpChina.com chris can u borrow one cell phone that can receive text message
    2/26/2009 8:57:09 PM www.GdpChina.com chris thx
    2/26/2009 9:17:59 PM www.GdpChina.com chris we cannot send text message to u
    2/26/2009 9:19:18 PM chris www.GdpChina.com did you use +44
    2/26/2009 9:19:36 PM chris www.GdpChina.com +440784******5
    2/26/2009 9:19:41 PM www.GdpChina.com chris yes we use
    2/26/2009 9:20:47 PM chris www.GdpChina.com can you do it on msn or retry number
    2/26/2009 9:21:23 PM www.GdpChina.com chris so sorry i just can do that through email
    2/26/2009 9:22:07 PM www.GdpChina.com chris For protecting the paypal holder, could you please send us a scan/picture of your ID card/passport/drive license/credit card to confirm your payment if you don’t mind. Thank you.
    2/26/2009 9:22:12 PM www.GdpChina.com chris through phone
    2/26/2009 9:22:14 PM chris www.GdpChina.com i know try +447847*****95
    2/26/2009 9:24:24 PM chris www.GdpChina.com i have noway of scaning sorry you could just phone me ?
    2/26/2009 9:28:01 PM chris www.GdpChina.com can i not just text you my number
    2/26/2009 9:28:53 PM www.GdpChina.com chris We just need a digital picture of your photo ID(like driver’s license or passport) to help confirm your order.
    2/26/2009 9:29:23 PM
    DONT TRUST THIS SITE THERE FULL OF ### THE DIRTY SCAMERS...LOL OMG SCAN MY BANK CARD YEAH RIGHT

31st of Mar, 2009

Same here...
    They are a ###ing bunch of theif

• Po
      1st of Apr, 2009
    Best Best Advice +6 Votes

AVOID like the plague!

Despite my persistent pressure they have not delivered my EVE ISK even after 6 WEEKS. I ordered and paid on the 16th Feb. Their support staff are evasive and speak very bad English. I have had them quit my chat and ban my IP after asking them questions they do not like. They too told me I would receive my ISK within two days before I ordered. Also, unlike any company I have ever known the manager is NEVER there, and he conveniently is the only person who can access the PayPal account to issue refunds. CON ARTISTS!

The managers' name is Leidian. I hope this is useful to someone.

Company operates under two names that I know of... www.power-level.net and www.gdpchina.com

AVOID like the plague!

• Gd
      1st of Apr, 2009

I urge everyone to post your complaints on the McAfee site they link to: http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/gdpchina.com/

Hopefully we can save people some heartache. Remember to vote each others complaints as valid too.

3rd of Apr, 2009

This site is ###ing Bull ###! just a bunch of scammers asking for your phone number so they can use it to retrive forgotten password from pay-pal by using ur e mail, bunch of ###ing scamming GOOks stole my hard earned money

• Js
      18th of Apr, 2009

they have not given me my account and i am paying over 400$s for the account i has been almost half of a year...
    i am trying anything i can do to get it BUT they say its reviersed BUT it is not... they said they have not gotten the money we called Paypal and they have gotten the money!
    dont buy from them becauseu will not get ur orders u have paid high for i have gotten my level 64 spearman but it was like 60$s this one is like 410$ dont even THINK about buying fom them they have another site its called !www.power-level.net! dont buy from then either

• Ig
      22nd of Apr, 2009

gdpchina.com, power-level.net, helpwow.com ... all belong to the same SCAMMER.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO PURCHASE INTANGIBLE GOODS NEXT TIME. REMEMBER, GOOGLE THE WEBSITE FIRST, AND THEN REMEMBER THAT PAYPAL WILL NOT PROTECT YOU ..

• Si
      28th of Apr, 2009

Guys, I had the exact same problem as you, I got really agitated. But luckily I can type some broken Chinese, the trade went through pretty smoothly after that since what I found was that most of the problems we're having is language based. Luckily for me I can speak their language, so things were resolved. They aren't scammers, even though I did accuse them myself, but later only found that they were just having difficulty understanding our mentality (this is a cross-cultural problem.). But I can assure you they are not scammers.

P.S. No I am not an employee of the company >_> plus those that have purchased from them would probably realize my English is too damn good to be one of their employees :P. Peace

• Pe
      31st of May, 2009

This website is a scam, i got totally @#$%ed. They loggond on my account, laundered money through it and got me banned.

• Pe
      31st of May, 2009

if you would like to end their business with paypal go to https://www.paypal.com/ewf/f=pps_spf

• Wo
      20th of Jun, 2009

these ###ing ppl hacked my account wont give it back now im sueing them and getting the website shut down so they cnt do any thing any moe lucky my dad works for blizzard and my mum is a cop i have every thing i need thanks for eading

• It
      24th of Jun, 2009

to the last post I really hope your da is blizz worker and you can ###ing shut them down and kick their scaming ###

• Go
      26th of Jun, 2009

i have evidence...Welcome to GDP DIGITAL ENTERTAINMENT SERVICE CO., LTD.

Tracy Will serve for you : )

Tracy said:welcome to GDP company, what can i do for u ?

You said:i want my gold

You said:dont even ask for my char name

You said:just give me my gold

You said:HELLOO???

Tracy said:we are still collecting gold for u, when we have gold, we will
    call u at first time.

You said:how do you obtain gold?

You said:helloo???

You said:helloooo???

You said:hellooooo

Tracy said:colllect fromg others

You said:ohhhh so u rip people off then sell it to other people?

Tracy said:yes

the reason i asked how they get it is because the person i speaked to before told me they dont farm the gold. so i asked this person and what do you kno im goin to try my best to sue for fraud AND false advertisement. if im able to i will use all of your info except the lady who says "its jus communication issues" thats ### if it was that then no offense but they shouldnt be selling it in the U.S. and besides like i said i have evidence. i hope this helps other people i put a complaint in paypal too these people need to be stopped.

• Bl
      30th of Jun, 2009

FAIL. I should have looked here first. WORST experience of my life. I suppose I should have been suspicious when they asked me for my ID but I had already paid them by then. TO LATE! I hope these SCAMMERS lose everything they own. I don't know why people like this exist.

• To
      8th of Aug, 2009

very good! A+++

• Yo
      10th of Aug, 2009

I just got it today. And it is exactly what I thought it will be. It is awesome!

• Ww
      11th of Aug, 2009

they spammed me too.

• Ke
      18th of Aug, 2009

WooooHoooo finally.
    After a week of pestering them and filling out complaint forms left right and center I get the gold that I ordered.
    I am NEVER going to use this company again and warn anyone else that if you value your time, sanity and calm nature DO NOT BUY FROM GDPCHINA, POWER-LEVEL.NET or even GDPSHOPPING, which is another spin off company with exactly the same staff.
    Am truely sorry for those that are still having to talk to them or have just given up, perseverance is the key, aswell as sending them proof that I reported them to so many different companies.
    Best of luck to all

GDP = FAILED EVERYTHING!!!

• La
      16th of Sep, 2009

is there anyway to block them from useing your credit card and has anybody had them charging up your credit card more then what you paid or are they only have access to you card through paypal?
    please tell me whatever you know thanks Lacey =]

• Th
      19th of Sep, 2009

why choice emsgold.com, they farm the gold by themself. i have buy the warhammer gold from their .it is quick and cheapest.