www.fundmymoney.com / refund

United States Review updated:
3.6

hello!mynameiswillienorris, Iappylforacashloanontheinternetonseptember7th.Didnotreceiveanymoneyinmycheckingaccount, butthecompanywithdraw$9.99dollarsonthe7thofseptemberand$31.85onthe8thofseptember.Iwouldlikethemoneyrefundbacktomycheckingaccount. Thank You!

Comments

Yu
  12th of Sep, 2008
reservacion#1328037123
Sh
  17th of Sep, 2008
i need to know if fundmymoney.com is a scam. also universalbenefitsonline.com if it is a scam. i got a gas voucher from them today and when i went to that web site it could not be founded. so please find out and email me. i need to know about both of these web sites.
Mi
  19th of Sep, 2008
PLEASE REMOVE ME FROM YOUR MAILING LIST AND OR EMAIL LIST. I RECEIVED INFOMATION AT MY HOME
michelle m. duncan
2025 e. mohawk drive
olathe, ks 66062
email michelle.duncan@sprint.com
913-314-0282

I AM NOT INTERESTED. THANK YOU
  20th of Sep, 2008
I also received a voucher for gas but was unable to locate the source for the voucher on the web site. Please let me know if this voucher is legitimate or if it is just a scam. I don't want anything charged to my checking account as it has been in the past. Please Email me and let me know about this.
La
  23rd of Sep, 2008
I think this is a scam because i can't find there website on line i don't know what is going on but everytime i type there information in it doesn't give me a website it gives me the compliant line so if you fine it let me know or not use it.
Pa
very funny
Ri
Is it Real ?
Tr
  24th of Sep, 2008
I'm trying to submit my online confirmation to claim my cash but nothing is happening.
Ja
  25th of Sep, 2008
I am glade i read this about this so call business. They sent me a letter in the mail said that i can get $500 deposited into my account, and they gave me a reservation#. I'm glade I read this before I call them. I will be very mad if someone took anything from my account and did not give me what i suppose to get. That Is Just A Sham!
Pb
  27th of Sep, 2008
This con company took small amounts of money at first out of my checking account, and graduated to larger amounts without authorization. My checking account went down to -five hundred dollars along with major bounced fee charges. I had to go after them through my bank and file fraud charges. It took them 2 weeks to mess up my account and turn my world upside down. PB
Me
  29th of Sep, 2008
Im glad I came to this site before I jumped into it.Now that I think about it how in the hell did they get my information I didn't apply for anything?
Sh
  30th of Sep, 2008
this site is a scam! it hasnt worked for anyone on here nor me!
it needs to be removed!
Mo
  1st of Oct, 2008
I recieved a voucher for gas today. I cannot find the web site anywhere. Are they for real. or just another scam?
Pa
  2nd of Oct, 2008
I think htis is a scam. I got your gas card and cann't find you. YOU GUYS REALLY SUCK ON SENDING THIS STUFF THAT IS NOT REAL
Al
  2nd of Oct, 2008
you guys shouldnt send stuff that aint real thats against the law
Sc
  7th of Oct, 2008
### u all, damn scam artist
Ma
  10th of Oct, 2008
this is some bull they send me a letter in the mail and i go to the web site and it is the site it takes me to please stop sending me letters. thank you
Mk
  10th of Oct, 2008
this is a scam, i received the same letter it took me to this web sight. i'm glad it did. i've been scammed before i can't afford another. please stop this nonsense. people are in need of small loans at this time please quit trying to scam poor people.
Lo
  10th of Oct, 2008
I am trying to get a cash loan for 1500 up 5, 000. can somebody help me, .thanks. cindy.
To
  14th of Oct, 2008
Thanks you guys, before i done something stupid, the way the economy is sceemers wants you do jump on stuff like this I just hope they don't have any more of my info.